Pro1X IGG perk for private sale? Post sale here.

Have you regretted picking an IndieGoGo-perk for a Pro1X, and want to sell the perk?

Feel free to put the perk up for private person-to-person sale here, with variant and suggested price.

To protect against spam I would advice people to not add contact details openly, but that interested buyers send the seller a private-message (Hoover the mouse over the seller and select Message), and interchange details and negotiate privately,

Once you agreed on the terms, the seller can contact [email protected], and have them change the delivery details.

For sale of an already received device, please use the existing thread here.

As an interested party in getting my pro 1x, I would like to have it unfinished... Then take my xperia apart for the sd835 & reinstall in the pro 1x!  Time is the most important factor, even if the tec group doesn't realize it, so how can I sell my pro 1x? 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have a Pro 1 x that I used for two weeks.  I paid extra to get it before Christmas and then it finally arrived at the end of January.  It had a blue mark on the screen on the first day.  I contacted support and waited from January 27th until a week ago to get  a new screen.  Now the screen they sent me does not have the blue border around it.  I sold it on eBay and the person asked for a refund because he thought it was not really a Pro 1X so I have to sell it again.  I have spent over $900 on the phone, in shipping, to replace the screen etc., and I will pay for two day USPS Priority shipping if anyone wants to buy it.  The phone is as new except for the new screen which is all black instead of with a blue border, but I assume it is a better screen because there is no blue dye bleeding through it.  I will look at serious offers over $750 and as you must know by now, if you really want one of these phones there probably won't be any more until way past this summer.  Thanks.

Edited by jaxlj
SOLD
4 hours ago, jaxlj said:

I have a Pro 1 x that I used for two weeks.  I paid extra to get it before Christmas and then it finally arrived at the end of January.  It had a blue mark on the screen on the first day.  I contacted support and waited from January 27th until a week ago to get  a new screen.  Now the screen they sent me does not have the blue border around it.  I sold it on eBay and the person asked for a refund because he thought it was not really a Pro 1X so I have to sell it again.  I have spent over $900 on the phone, in shipping, to replace the screen etc., and I will pay for two day USPS Priority shipping if anyone wants to buy it.  The phone is as new except for the new screen which is all black instead of with a blue border, but I assume it is a better screen because there is no blue dye bleeding through it.  I will look at serious offers over $750 and as you must know by now, if you really want one of these phones there probably won't be any more until way past this summer.  Thanks.

Is this the 6gb or 8gb edition?

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2021 at 7:39 AM, aipei said:

Is this the 6gb or 8gb edition?

There is no 8gb version at this stage. This is just a Pro1 with blue casing.

• Like 2