Looking for Pro1 for parts

Hi. I'm looking for a live Pro1 (QX1000) system board. Perhaps someone has a phone with a broken screen or a damaged case for sale. Please contact in DM.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2023 at 2:01 AM, CornholioGSM said:

...and what is bad with your mobo?

Something is broken in charging cirquit. Power management chip was replaced two times. After first replacement the phone was working two weeks and died in process of charging. After second replacement it died in process of first test charge. Guys in service workshop say they cannot do more without the diagram.

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, lxvd said:

Something is broken in charging cirquit. Power management chip was replaced two times. After first replacement the phone was working two weeks and died in process of charging. After second replacement it died in process of first test charge. Guys in service workshop say they cannot do more without the diagram.

Just a thought. I believe there is a chip on the battery side too. Could that be the culprit?

4 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Just a thought. I believe there is a chip on the battery side too. Could that be the culprit?

The battery itself looks good to them

On 6/13/2023 at 2:24 PM, EskeRahn said:

At least for the Pro1-X, the battery connector directly contacts the cell electrodes. Otherwise charging with an external PSU would not be possible in the way that has been shown to work. I'd be surprised if the Pro1 was any different in this respect ...

• Like 1