When will the spare parts from the enthusiast bundle and spare batteries be shipped? Why not ship them before the phones?

@Casey would have to answer that question.  For whatever reason, they made the decision (and posted it) that parts would follow after all the phones were shipped. 

I would speculate that part of it might be to not end up providing parts to people who don't have phones, so the emphasis was to try and get all the phones out.

But none of us know.

• Thanks 1

I've got mine last month, spare battery and spare screen. But I send a message to Casey for another question.
As far as I know they are sending Igg's spare parts but slowly, I suspect they have one only man to check all perks wich can take weeks, also (at least for me) this small company make the maximum to satisfy their customers and I feel happy to have a phone who looks (quite) new more of two years after I bought it, valuable service.
But of course you should not be in hurry here.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, raymo said:

I've got mine last month, spare battery and spare screen. But I send a message to Casey for another question.
As far as I know they are sending Igg's spare parts but slowly, I suspect they have one only man to check all perks wich can take weeks, also (at least for me) this small company make the maximum to satisfy their customers and I feel happy to have a phone who looks (quite) new more of two years after I bought it, valuable service.
But of course you should not be in hurry here.

I think you are talking about Pro1 spare parts.  Those they have in stock or not in the UK and can send them directly.  I also got a screen assembly and battery for my Pro1.

The OP is referring to the Pro1x spare parts (enthusiast bundle).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hook said:

I think you are talking about Pro1 spare parts.  Those they have in stock or not in the UK and can send them directly.  I also got a screen assembly and battery for my Pro1.

The OP is referring to the Pro1x spare parts (enthusiast bundle).

yes, I was talking about pro1 spare parts, sorry for misunderstanding here.
Also as all backers haven't received their pro1x (wich is my case) this is understandable, in my opinion.

• Like 1