Help for Windows 11 to recognize my Pro1-X

Need a bit more information. Are you connecting just to access files from your computer or are you trying to do things with fastboot and ADB commands to flash an alternative OS or root.

Have you tried different USB ports on your computer?

Have you tried different cables, making sure they are data cables and  not just for charging?

If just transfering files, have you made sure, once connected to the computer that you change the default "charge only" setting to "file transfer?"  There is a notification in the pull down shade that you tap to make this change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have you got a USB-hub?

Maybe your monitor has a usb in and some usb out?
If so try to connect that way.

It sounds crazy but it is often easier to get it to work with a slower port than the fast ports in a modern PC.

I got a fairly new Lenovo Yoga, and things does not work connected directly. But I use a Lenovo thundebolt 4 hub for two secondary 4K monitors and other, and if I attach the cable to that, things work. And both the pc and hub's ports are usb 3.0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check hardware manager...is Pro1 detected after connecting as any device or unknown device? Do you hear connection sound? 

Phone must be detected on any connection profile mtp,ptp etc etc....and because it is android device then w10/11 have all drivers preinstalled for connect booted android phone.

Another situation will be with adb drivers but it is not your problem.

Soo if you dont see any device in hw manager, then it is problem with usbc connector or cable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...