The forum was made invisible for the public and loading times are getting slower and slower. Not a single official FxTec employee is seen anymore. My guess is that the forum will vanish completely in the next months.
Where will we meet when this forum gets deleted? Reddit? Discord?

58 minutes ago, SchattengestaIt said:

The forum was made invisible for the public and loading times are getting slower and slower. Not a single official FxTec employee is seen anymore. My guess is that the forum will vanish completely in the next months.
Where will we meet when this forum gets deleted? Reddit? Discord?

We're already on Discord. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Is it just my browser, or has the forum become public again? For some reason, my default browser had lost all its cookies, which logged me out of all websites, but https://community.fxtec.com right now showed me the complete original start page with all the latest "topics" before I logged in again.

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

Is it just my browser, or has the forum become public again? For some reason, my default browser had lost all its cookies, which logged me out of all websites, but https://community.fxtec.com right now showed me the complete original start page with all the latest "topics" before I logged in again.

I just tested it, and, yes, it appears to have been fixed. 

• Thanks 1