The Pro1, coming from a N900: the good the bad and the WTF

55 minutes ago, agent008 said:

Yeah, each one has pros and cons. I chose OpenGapps for GCam. Snapdragon camera got to my nerves after 2 days of Stock ROM.

The POCOF1 port of GCAM works very nicely, aside form the upside down viewfinder for night sight. 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/poco-f1/themes/port-modded-google-camera-hdr-night-t3910336

But, actually, Open Camera, from the play store, works pretty well.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be mistaking me for a camera connoisseur or expert. 😄

Edited by Hook
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have experienced those as well... , when we designed the internal I made USB board separately from main board. It's on a mini PCB so replacing it would be cheap as you don't need to change CPU, memo

Hi Have 8 Nokia E7 all working. the usb ports were killing it. but then i found a solution, i bought magnetic usb adaptors and glue them to usb port. since then never had any issue with usb

(Just for comparison, this is how it looks with the default launcher) Edit: Added a few extra icons making the two blocks clearer

Posted Images