High volume when speaking

Hello,

I've bought QX1000 mobile phone last week. When i talk with someone, everyone can hear other side 5 meters away than me. 🙂  So, conversations are not private although i decrease volume level. I tried volume settings, it seems very low , but still everyone can hear other side at the phone. It is also same for applications like Whatsapp and Skype. 

How can we decrease in-call volumes more? I can't do private conversation at office and i can't use my telephone.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, basel said:

Hello,

I've bought QX1000 mobile phone last week. When i talk with someone, everyone can hear other side 5 meters away than me. 🙂  So, conversations are not private although i decrease volume level. I tried volume settings, it seems very low , but still everyone can hear other side at the phone. It is also same for applications like Whatsapp and Skype. 

How can we decrease in-call volumes more? I can't do private conversation at office and i can't use my telephone.

Thank you.

Yes, a known and really annoying bug. Hopefully they will fix it in an OTA update soon.

misread, sorry

Problem is not hearing. Everyone can hear already. We want to decrease level. If you are in a meeting, you can not talk silence with a person. Everyone can hear other person's voice you talked at phone. Shortly, speakers give too much sound and you can't decrease in-call voice level.

7 hours ago, basel said:

So, no solution?

I think you need to shoot a mail to customer support. It's been stated many times that these forums are for the community only and nobody is reading them "officially". In that light it seems really dumb to have sections like "bug reports" and "support" in here, but what do I know. Either the forums are community only or they aren't but as with everything else fxtec wants the cake and to eat it too..

Contacting support would for sure at some point get an issue open for the developers to fix, so that's what you need to do for every bug imho.

Edit: there is also this topic

but it was the usual fire and forget move. Dropped by someone official and then never updated (it's over a month old, there have been a lot of other bug reports). So I believe support is the only place to go that makes sense for things that don't have workarounds or community contributed fixes.

Edited by kthxbye