What is the correct process for reporting a bug?

Yes it would be nice with a formalised channel for this.

Currently we have two threads: One for discussing and testing possible bugs and the like, and one that was supposed to have confirmed bugs...

But they are not 'clean', so hard to find anything in them.

There is an unofficial bug-list here that is more easy to read.

But a more formalised system would certainly be to everyone's benefit....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
17 hours ago, PC_ said:

Thanks @EskeRahn.

Does @Erik work in a support role? Is there a way of contacting him for confirmation?

15 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Actually I do not know what roles people got, but send a mail to support, and I'm sure they will try to help.

For bug reports, it's best to email [email protected].

We're a startup. Everyone does everything as necessary. The entire Fxtec team sees those emails at the minute. We have our specialities but we all put our noses in all aspects of the company. Keeps it eventful :).

• Thanks 9
30 minutes ago, Erik said:

For bug reports, it's best to email [email protected].

We're a startup. Everyone does everything as necessary. The entire Fxtec team sees those emails at the minute. We have our specialities but we all put our noses in all aspects of the company. Keeps it eventful :).

Hey @Erik

You probably get tired of seeing this by now, but are there any plans to get an official bug tracker? Bugzilla, Trello, anything? I know you're all busy, but there's a big benefit from both sides if it can be done.

Edited by Serolfic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
17 minutes ago, Serolfic said:

Hey @Erik

You probably get tired of seeing this by now, but are there any plans to get an official bug tracker? Bugzilla, Trello, anything? I know you're all busy, but there's a big benefit from both sides if it can be done.

Hi!

Yes, it is something we are looking to use in the near future - in fact I would be the one looking after it 🙂. It will be out as soon as we can allocate more workforce to post-launch support tools. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8