second SIM disappears

I found that I can reproduce it quite consistently on my device that once it warms up (say readind articles in the browser for 40 minutes) it loses the second SIM, like it is not there. The only way I could get it back is to cool down the device and reboot.

Does anybody else experience something like that or should I reach out to support for a repair or exchange (if it is a manufacturing fault)?

• Sad 3
9 hours ago, MvBoe said:

If it is so reproducible, it unfortunately seems to be a case for the service. 🙁

It might not be so, it COULD be that the exact same issue would show it self on another specimen. What worries me here is the warming up. The SIM2 SIM1 sits deeper in than the SIM1 SIM2, so it will feel the heat first, and it just MIGHT put it outside its working limits. corrected, it is the other way round, so that is not the explanation. But one SIM might be more robust than the other?

Reading for 40 minutes should not really make the PRO1 warm. I have not tried to use it for reading that long though...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

It night not be so, it COULD be that the exact same issue would show it self on another specimen. What worries me here is the warming up. The SIM2 sits deeper in than the SIM1, so it will feel the heat first, and it just MIGHT put it outside its working limits.

I have an SD card installed in the big slot and the sim in the smaller slot.  My phone seems to show that as sim1.  So that would mean that sim1 is deeper.

• Like 1