Pro1 for sale [Now SOLD]

I'm thinking about going back to the Gemini PDA. I've been using Pro1 as my primary phone for over 2 months. but during this time I couldn't get used to the curved display. I really like the prone, I haven't had any issues or restarting problems, but it seems  I'm too old for these fancy things. 🙂 I mainly used Termux with Finqwerty besides the usual stuff. The serial number is in 2xx range.  Shifted qwerty keyboard  (I got used to it in about 2 weeks),  original box, never used charger and pouch, 2 pcs curved (Elephone) screen protector. The only glitch is that the contact with the car mount left a mark on the back of the Pro1, apart from that, it is in a factory state. Located in Hungary, Budapest. It is still in use, but if anyone would like to buy it, it would help me decide whether to use a Pro1 or a Gemini PDA 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, FBela said:

but during this time I couldn't get used to the curved display.

Have you tried Edge Null or a similar solution?
For me, it has solved my problems with curved edge.

However, I have also applied a case to its bottom...

• Like 3

Yes, I tried Edge Null. Definitely better, but not perfect in every case.

Instead of a bottom case, I used a vertical belt pouch. Pro1 was always in it, just in the car put it in a RAM X-Grip holder. None of my other phones have so far a mark on the backside made by holder, only this one. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Slion said:

Still not sold? What's your asking price?

Not yet. Someone asked me to keep it for him, but now I’m starting to run out of patience because the device has been resting in the box for a month.

I was thinking around 650 EUR + shipping from Hungary.  I  prefer Revolut, but I can take payment by PayPal, too. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FBela said:

I used this universal holder, which I like:

https://www.rammount.com/product-lines/x-grip

Interesting, that it hasn’t left any mark on any of my other phones so far. If the virus is gone  then I will order a back cover, then the phone will be in perfect condition again.

Yes it is purely cosmetic only, and can easily be hidden with a cover (or film). I also noticed at the lower end on the last photo that it seems like a patch have been 'worn-off' too. So though sad, at the least nice to know that it seems rather easy to scuff.

• Like 1

Yes, using it as my primary phone for 2 months unfortunately leaves a visible mark on the back of the device. But it seems only on the back, not elsewhere. When it wasn't in the car holder, I kept it in a horizontal belt bag or a desk holder... I'm sure I'll give Pro2 a chance too, because the direction is good :)

• Like 2

Not yet, but several people have already indicated that they are interested in it, but for their part, it still depends on something...

I am open to any good offer, whoever pays first will take it :)

• Like 1