Bank transfer verify period

Hey there F(x)tec community,

Just a quick question to people who paid their order through bank transfer; how long did it take for it to go from “on hold” to “processing”?

Full story:
I ordered my pro1 3 weeks ago, since I don’t have a card payment option I decided to pay through bank transfer.
I’m aware that this takes a few days to reach the company, and they told me it would take up to the end of that week to manually check it and add it as “processing”.
I followed up on their message a week later since my order was still “on hold”, they told me they would do another run that week so the payment would be verified by the end of last week.
Fast forward another week and it’s still “on hold”, I sent them another message at the beginning of this week but they haven’t gotten back to me.

I completely understand that it will take a while for the phone to be delivered, but I’ve never heard of a company that waits 3+ weeks to verify a 720+ euro payment so it makes me worry that something might have gone wrong with the bank transfer.
It’s a lot of money that is just “up in the air” and I’d be relieved to hear that it actually reached F(x)tec.

Just thought I’d quickly ask here if anyone had a similar situation or if something actually went wrong and I should look into it further.

Thanks in advance for reading!

• Sad 1
13 hours ago, chippisc said:

Write a message to the team. In my case I gave wrong information with the payment so they could not assign it to the order. Support is fast and helpful.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking might have happened, though I made sure to give as correct information as possible, I have sent the support but they haven't gotten back to me all week.

5 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Allow me to tag @Erik so he sees this.

Thank you EskeRahn!

On 10/10/2020 at 12:20 AM, Val said:

EU to EU, SEPA, Euros = max. 2 business days.

That's also what I read before.
Either way, I've sent a mail last week and Erik has been tagged in this forum as well, I guess I'll just play the waiting game until they get back to me to find out what happened.
I'll be sure to post back here once this is resolved as a reference for future possible buyers thinking of opting for this transaction method.
Thanks everyone for the comments! ^^

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

As I understand it they sent out a new batch a short while ago 🙂, so I guess handling that might well have been prolonging the support queue 😥, as the same people fills multiple function in this start-up company.

That would definitely be a plausible scenario!
Here's to hoping you are right and nothing major went wrong with the transaction haha ^^

• Like 1

As promised I'd update when I heard more from them!
My order has been verified, so luckily nothing went wrong with the bank transfer, I'm assuming what EskeRahn said was correct, and the person responsible for handling support must've had his hands full with the previous batch.

I guess this should also explain if other people are having longer wait times than usual regarding support mails etc.
Either way, a big thanks to the f(x)tec support team for getting back to me regarding the matter, it's a big relief to know the money reached them and isn't hanging around somewhere ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1