Stock firmware for Pro1-X

I received my Pro1-X and promptly managed to make it unbootable while messing around with the Ubuntu Touch installer.  Where can I download the original stock firmware?  Trying to use images for the Pro1 just made things worse.  fastboot flashing works fine, but all the firmware I can find is for the Pro1.

• Thanks 4
On 7/30/2022 at 4:57 PM, esialb said:

I received my Pro1-X and promptly managed to make it unbootable while messing around with the Ubuntu Touch installer.  Where can I download the original stock firmware?  Trying to use images for the Pro1 just made things worse.  fastboot flashing works fine, but all the firmware I can find is for the Pro1.

Glad to hear you got it. You might consider 'vote' in the three polls if you did not already https://community.fxtec.com/topic/3590-pro1x-delivery-progress-part-13/

I have not heard the source for any new ROMs yet, but will updated the ROM thread as soon as I do

2 hours ago, esialb said:

Wow, it is good to hear someone has already received a Pro1-X.

They used to write stock firmware reverting instructions, so it will deffinitively appear here sooner or later.
Anyway, I would write to their e-mail address requesting help, as they should have necessary tools for internal purposes, maybe devs also have such information.

Could you share some photos - for example, with keyboard open?
Also, some review would be very welcome if you could test it a little bit after reinstalling stock firmware.

Unfortunately, repair tools were not appeared in this forum for Pro1-X yet.

On 7/30/2022 at 3:57 PM, esialb said:

Don't worry, we got you covered. Here's the stock Android for the Pro1X.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1