Payment method Issues

Hi,

You have some issues with your payment method (stripe- credit card payment). I've placed an order yesterday, and I get a "try again later" error. I've managed to pay using bank transfer, but my order is still on hold. How long does it take to get an update? My order number is 66097.

Thanks a lot

Ov

Need a few more details here. Pay where?  IGG? The FxTec Web Store?  I believe that if you order from the Web Store, it will have the status "processing" until it is shipped (which will be awhile yet), if that's what you mean by "on hold."  Otherwise, I'm not sure. 

Bank to bank transfer,  in their Metro Bank account( ending in 4034). As a reference,  I've been used the order number. As I've told before,  credit card doesn't work.

Edited by ovi
Pers ingo provided
7 minutes ago, PoongZY said:

Buy from fxtec? I think that will be a long time. Most people buy from expansys as they are selling half the price.

And for IGG backers,most of them still waiting for their perks ordered years ago.

Yes, I've bought directly from fxtec. According to their website, they've started the delivery in December. I hope will be soon...never heard about expansys before. I just hope someone form fxtec will give me an update. I'll keep you posted 

12 hours ago, ovi said:

Yes, I've bought directly from fxtec. According to their website, they've started the delivery in December. I hope will be soon...never heard about expansys before. I just hope someone form fxtec will give me an update. I'll keep you posted 

you can ask Casey about the status. But they got a really long backlog to work on.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, ovi said:

Hi,

You have some issues with your payment method (stripe- credit card payment). I've placed an order yesterday, and I get a "try again later" error. I've managed to pay using bank transfer, but my order is still on hold. How long does it take to get an update? My order number is 66097.

Thanks a lot

Ov

Hi, I've just checked our records and it appears we still have not received this payment yet - it might take longer than usual because it is an international bank transfer. We will check again next Monday and will update your order status accordingly.

31 minutes ago, Casey said:

Hi, I've just checked our records and it appears we still have not received this payment yet - it might take longer than usual because it is an international bank transfer. We will check again next Monday and will update your order status accordingly.

This is not an international bank transfer. It is a domestic one(UK UK). As you see, I've been used your name, account number and the sort code. Not your IBAN. 

Apart of that, I personally own a metro bank plc UK account as well. The transfers are instant between the account I've been using to pay you and my personal metro uk account.

Amount 

£654.28

Reference 

Order no 66097

External reference 

MODULO00P210F7G04V1020230110826040075

Maybe it helps 

Thank you

24 minutes ago, ovi said:

This is not an international bank transfer. It is a domestic one(UK UK). As you see, I've been used your name, account number and the sort code. Not your IBAN. 

Apart of that, I personally own a metro bank plc UK account as well. The transfers are instant between the account I've been using to pay you and my personal metro uk account.

Amount 

£654.28

Reference 

Order no 66097

External reference 

MODULO00P210F7G04V1020230110826040075

Maybe it helps 

Thank you

Thanks for confirming it's a domestic one. We have received your payment. The order status has now been changed to processing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...