LineageOS 21.0 Official Release for Pro1 (QX1000)

(lineage-21.0-20240302-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on Feb 5 security patch installed smoothly (*) using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-14.0.0-arm64-20231025_234300)

And we still can only select one keyboard layout, so no easy layout switching, for multilingual usage.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Lineage-21.0-20240309-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on February 5 (2024) security patch, installed smoothly* using OTA

*Boot time about 3min. (only the first start after update) !!

(while the LOS-Update, I stopped all other updates or backups)

Edited by TeZtdevice
  • Like 1

(lineage-21.0-20240309-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on Feb 5 security patch installed smoothly (*) using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-14.0.0-arm64-20231025_234300)

And we still can only select one keyboard layout, so no easy layout switching, for multilingual usage.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

This is really weird, as I do NOT see this, I wonder if it is bound to the OTA-method???

Well, I´m not sure.
I thought, it´s because Magisk and all the modules.
But I´m fine with it.... it works 🙂

• Like 1

(lineage-21.0-20240316-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on Feb 5 security patch installed smoothly (*) using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-14.0.0-arm64-20231025_234300)

• Like 3

Lineage-21.0-20240316-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on February 5 (2024) security patch, installed smoothly* using OTA

*Boot time about 3min. (only the first start after update)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Lineage-21.0-20240413nightly-pro1-signed.zip on April 5 (2024) security patch, installed smoothly* using OTA

*Boot time...no delay 😉

-> My personally issues:
- LSPosed crashed... Solution: Uninstall original LSPosed v.1.9.2 and exchange it with LSPosed v.1.9.3_mod (fork of original LSPosed) 
- All my Pebble's (smartwatch) are not able to reconnect to these new LOS version (disconnection every 3 sec. ; bt pairing code are invalid)

Edited by TeZtdevice
  • Sad 1

(lineage-21.0-20240413-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on Apr 5 security patch installed smoothly (*) using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-14.0.0-arm64-20231025_234300)

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

- All my Pebble's (smartwatch) are not able to reconnect to these new LOS version (disconnection every 3 sec. ; bt pairing code are invalid)

Can confirm.

With a bit of fiddling around, putting my Pebble into pairing mode and reconnecting through the Pebble app (or should I call it Rebble app now?) I get a popup for a pairing request every minute or so. Eventually I am lucky and the pairing is successful and stable until I put too much distance between watch and phone. They won't automatically reconnect.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Wheeljack said:

Can confirm.

With a bit of fiddling around, putting my Pebble into pairing mode and reconnecting through the Pebble app (or should I call it Rebble app now?) I get a popup for a pairing request every minute or so. Eventually I am lucky and the pairing is successful and stable until I put too much distance between watch and phone. They won't automatically reconnect.

Yes, 100% correct.

I could connect my watches without reset or restart, but if the pebbles are out of distance or standby mode the connection is lost.

It is the same situation, if the Pro1 restart or toggle the bluetooth function.

Similar feedback on these site:

"https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge/issues/3596"

• Sad 1

I also noticed that it repeatedly awakes the screen.
I do not know if that is due to an app trying to (re)connect via bluetooth to a watch I'm testing. (both on the table, less than 50cm apart)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Lineage-21.0-20240420nightly-pro1-signed.zip on April 5 (2024) security patch, installed smoothly using OTA

-> I forgot to install Magisk before, so I´ve to repatch the boot.img again
-> Still the bluetooth issue with my smartwatch (will be patched with QPR2, I think / read)

Edited by TeZtdevice
  • Like 2

(lineage-21.0-20240427-nightly-pro1-signed.zip on Apr 5 security patch installed smoothly (*) using adb sideload and MindTheGapps-14.0.0-arm64-20231025_234300)

I think I will reduce to something like monthly updates, if development is slowed down anyway....

• Like 1