Ordered EU version, but it's listed as USA version

Hi

I tried to send an email but I got no answer

I preordered the EU version, but on the Pre-Orders section in my profile it shows as

F(x)tec PRO¹ Pre-order - USA

Could you please fix this error? It would be pretty disappointing getting a phone I couldn't use after a long wait...

Thanks in advantage!

Hope they can fix it easily.

But more generally for others: Please note that the difference is the power plug only. The Pro¹ is one version all bands.

So even if someone accidentally ordered the wrong variety, it would just require the use of a local charger or a conversion plug.

I don’t quite understand why we can’t edit the pre-order thingi directly.

As soon as they offer more layouts people will ask for that (editing the pre-order) anyway.

Currently it is not a priority, as the only currently available option is the type of power plug, and so few are likely to want to change that, so they can fix that by hand if you mail them at [email protected]

OMG… that thing is blue on blue… this is first time I’ve seen that small icon below “Contact”

Thanks a lot.

On a PC browser it is in the top bar. I hope they find a better colour combination for the mobiles also, where it indeed currently is really hard to spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Waxberry

I've sent the mail a long time ago but I still got no answer and the preorder is still stuck for the USA version.

I know you are very busy, but it would give me great piece of mind if you could please edit my order for the European Version instead as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

[attachment file=13946]

@alexmarzulli,

Waxberry himself does not handle the pre-orders, but he makes sure to forward that request again.

If you don't get any reaction, why not just cancel the pre-order and place a new one?

@alexmarzulli,

.... why not just cancel the pre-order and place a new one?

If a pre-order is made without a coupon code, that would work fine. But if made with a code, I do not know if the coupon is revitalized on a cancel, so in that case I think it would be better to ask them to modify the order manually.