I guess I'm a little disappointed that 'shipping on the 29th' means they are starting to distribute the phones to their warehouses, not shipping to the final destination. I guess I'll have to wait at least a few more weeks to actually receive the phone (assuming I'm in one of the first few batches, which we'll see). Oh well though, hopefully it'll be worth it. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, cboehm91 said:

Oh well though, hopefully it'll be worth it. 

If the main aspect of this is to be the phone itself, I think I can assure you it will. The hands-on experience at the presentation event was most convincing that we're truly expecting an excellent device, an impression supported by Eskes longer-time testing, as you may've read in his (well-written and detailed) blog entry.

But at the moment, I as well as everybody else, am sitting on needles...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Parhelion said:

If the main aspect of this is to be the phone itself, I think I can assure you it will. The hands-on experience at the presentation event was most convincing that we're truly expecting an excellent device, an impression supported by Eskes longer-time testing, as you may've read in his (well-written and detailed) blog entry.

But at the moment, I as well as everybody else, am sitting on needles...

Well, I'm on a comfortable pillow, but I'm on the edge of my seat. 😉

• Like 1