"Charged at future date"

Hey all. 

I may have looked at the order status page once or twice today. 😁

One oddity I've noticed is that while the order status is 'processing', next to the order total it says "£xxx (charged at future date)". 

Does anyone know what this means? I've checked my banking and the money has been taken back in August, and it's the same price shown 

Thanks

Edited by glumreaper
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many have asked, and "completed" status on "pre-orders" page combined with "processing" status in "orders" means it's been paid successfully, so no worries :).

[edit: I forgot where all I seen this asked before or I would link, but I know it has come up on the forum and the facebook page comments]

[edit 2: I used the search function and can not find anyone official answering it, but I know it's like this for everyone from discussing on discord]

Edited by netman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, netman said:

Many have asked, and "completed" status on "pre-orders" page combined with "processing" status in "orders" means it's been paid successfully, so no worries :).

[edit: I forgot where all I seen this asked before or I would link, but I know it has come up on the forum and the facebook page comments]

[edit 2: I used the search function and can not find anyone official answering it, but I know it's like this for everyone from discussing on discord]

Correct. "Processing" is the status assigned to orders after the payment has been successfully taken. Nothing further to do from your side once it says "Processing".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
3 minutes ago, Craig said:

I assume it's referring to the phone battery, it will be charged at a later date.  Couldn't charge it when you ordered as it wasn't ready.

I'm so sorry I can't react to this one with a "malicious, sarcastic grin smiley". Maybe something like this: 😈

• Haha 1