Pro1 for president!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still not convinced Canada exists, since I haven't been there yet. 😂

Not really, but here it is an entry for gadget of the year 2020 competition, I say it deserves a vote! https://lastgadgetstanding.com/competitions/2020-2/entries/pro1/

Yeah it is horrible, the outsourcing of work into captchas is becoming more and more aggressive. Mine was even worse:

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TeZtdevice said:

The votes counts, Eske 😉

Yeah, but if some digs into the sudden rise, and see more votes than views, I think they will suspect some foul play.... 😇

But of course all that know the Pro1 already, do not need to open to vote - but it still looks 'unexpected'...

3 minutes ago, TeZtdevice said:

I take a little break. Before this year ends we will have 1000 votes.

I guess we need votes from various people somehow to get views more than votes because it seems weird now there are more votes than views xD...

51 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

Pro1 is now at 4th place. Still little bit over a week to vote.

The finalists have already been chosen though if you look careful, and the whole thing was rigged, the votes don't count :-(. Guess all that counts for them is bribes.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, netman said:

The finalists have already been chosen though if you look careful, and the whole thing was rigged, the votes don't count :-(. Guess all that counts for them is bribes.

Nah. they clearly said so, we are talking the POPULAR vote

Capture.PNG

....But that said having a finalist that only had 8 (EIGHT!) user votes, does not indicate impartiality.

1 minute ago, EskeRahn said:

Nah. they clearly said so, we are talking the POPULAR vote

Capture.PNG

Ohh so we can win the peoples choice award but not the finalists from the judges panel thing? I wouldn't describe anything on that website with the word "clearly" to be honest xD.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, netman said:

Ohh so we can win the peoples choice award but not the finalists from the judges panel thing? I wouldn't describe anything on that website with the word "clearly" to be honest xD.

Well "clearly" might be pushing it, but they did not try to hide the rather odd process.

8 minutes ago, netman said:

You mean all these references from tech magazines nobody ever heard of, which are (of course this is pure coincidence) registered to the same persons also doing the award does not clearly show that everything is fair play? 🤔

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Haha 2
Just now, Doktor Oswaldo said:

You mean all these references from tech magazines nobody ever heard of, which are out of pure coincidently registered to the same persons also doing the award does not clearly show that everything is fair play? 🤔

I was naive but red flags are now quite apparent xD. There is hoping the people's choice thing does get some attention still I guess.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, netman said:

We need more votes, or the "medical grade smart ear" will defeat us yea :-D.

A thermometer or a pill dispenser at the least might be somewhat useful. But loosing to the wowcube, that seems like a totally useless toy.... Ouch

12 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

Edit: We are not a finalist 2020 ?!? Ok, I will not vote more 😕

It does not matter. That is a different race. There are two competition which are "People’s Choice Award" and "Last Gadget Standing". The gadget that receives most votes online will win People’s Choice Award. Last Gadget Standing crown will go to one of the finalist (live event winner).

Tell me about the People's Choice Award?
All participants will be able to compete for the People’s Choice Award. The People’s Choice online voting will be from Sept 10th (opening of entries) until midnight PDT Jan 7th, the first day of CES. The People’s Choice winner will receive an award onstage at our CES event, at the same ceremony as the live event winner. 

Tell me more about the live event?
The ten finalists each have 4 minutes to demo their product in a creative and fast-paced show. There’s a trivia contest/swag giveaway in the middle, and at the end the audience votes by applause for the best gadget to crown as the “Last Gadget Standing.” A press release is issued immediately and the standing room only ballroom where LGS is held is brimming with reporters anxious to interview the winners.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

Pro1 is on 3rd place. 2nd place is not far away but votes has to be doubled to win the whole thing. 3 days to go!

The first has 4000 votes, the second, 3000, the third 2500, As far as i can see we are currently fifth with 1216.... So a long way to beat the 4000....

• Thanks 1