General avaliability of Pro1

Hi guys i have a question.

As we know there are still many pre orders waiting, its been almost a year now.

will Pro1 ever be available for general orders or is it that after fulfilling all the pre orders it will stop

I need to buy few more devices, so @Erik maybe can you also shed some light on it

• Like 2

If the product is successful I doubt they will ever have the production capability to get ahead of the orders. That means order with long lead time or secondhand buy are probably your only options.

Edited by Slion
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Slion said:

If the product is successful I doubt they will ever have the production capability to get ahead of the orders. That means order with long lead time or secondhand buy are probably your only options.

The more successful the more money will come in, and that will allow them to scale up production. But on the other hand I doubt they will risk producing the full product to large amount of stock.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, kashif said:

Hi guys i have a question.

As we know there are still many pre orders waiting, its been almost a year now.

will Pro1 ever be available for general orders or is it that after fulfilling all the pre orders it will stop

I need to buy few more devices, so @Erik maybe can you also shed some light on it

I dunno how reliable but there's rumors their may be a retailer in Japan selling some this month.   Based on history, its possible fxtec will ship to them before finishing all the backorders.   If so I suspect it'll be like clove and dragonbox, they'll sell out immediately, and many of those will be from people who cancel their order from fxtec as a result.  Problem is not much info on this rumour anyway, an no idea what store in Japan might be selling them even if its real, and if so if that store even accepts international orders, etc.