any interest in purchasing my just received Pro1 that does not work with my SIM card?

I was thrilled to receive my new Pro1.  I had ordered it in November 2019 and patiently waited until it showed up on my doorstep earlier this week.  I excitedly opened the box and inserted my Verizon SIM card.  It did not work at first but I followed the troubleshooting suggestions on the forum and got Verizon to work for about 10 seconds before it stopped.  I followed the suggestions again and again got Verizon to work for about 10 seconds and then gone.  WiFi worked great.

Unfortunately I need a phone with reliable network service for my work so as excited as I was to have a physical keyboard I put in my request for a refund with Fxtec.  After reading other posts about delayed refunds and various experiences with customer service response I thought I'd see if there was any interest in purchasing my phone.  It's in its original packaging but basically opened to insert SIM card as described above, otherwise unused.

It is the QWERTY layout.  I'm located in the US.  Questions, interest, offers?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
12 hours ago, Wave1127 said:

I was thrilled to receive my new Pro1.  I had ordered it in November 2019 and patiently waited until it showed up on my doorstep earlier this week.  I excitedly opened the box and inserted my Verizon SIM card.  It did not work at first but I followed the troubleshooting suggestions on the forum and got Verizon to work for about 10 seconds before it stopped.  I followed the suggestions again and again got Verizon to work for about 10 seconds and then gone.  WiFi worked great.

Unfortunately I need a phone with reliable network service for my work so as excited as I was to have a physical keyboard I put in my request for a refund with Fxtec.  After reading other posts about delayed refunds and various experiences with customer service response I thought I'd see if there was any interest in purchasing my phone.  It's in its original packaging but basically opened to insert SIM card as described above, otherwise unused.

It is the QWERTY layout.  I'm located in the US.  Questions, interest, offers?

Or you could just read this topic...

Especially the highlighted post. Put some effort in it.

• Thanks 1
On 8/8/2020 at 9:10 PM, aznfantasystar said:

I'd take the phone off your hands if the warranty is transferrable. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Elsewhere it was officially promised that the guarantee is transferable, at least FX Tec would accept that.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, MvBoe said:

Elsewhere it was officially promised that the guarantee is transferable, at least FX Tec would accept that.

When I sent back my friend's phone, they did not request details, however, finally I gave them his order number and details, but without their request...

So yes, currently they handle warranty as transferable.

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 1