Pro¹ X – state of production and delivery

5 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

My guess is that they don't have enough devices to deliver and while they might have materials to build a few more, it won't be enough for everyone.
My hope is that they try to find a solution with different chips or a Pro2 and they try to design the phone meanwhile to not let the FxTec die.
My fear is that they try to prevent legal actions as long as possible to savely gather the remaining money and flee from the scene.

It seems they try to get money from other projects.
Also, as shipping company has started to sell phones may result in the lack of enough phones left to be sent.
Although they told shipping company does not sell client's phones, it may not necessarily completely true - they may not had the actual number of phones sold this way and they may counted with additional stock manufactured (over the necessary amount) will cover this kind of loss but final number of sold Pro1X this way was also continued after they told it does not affect client's phones.

So in their last message, start of shipping was declared as not later than 28th of June.
That was more than two months which may also mean they try to manufacture a few more phones or try to assemble them using already produced parts... depleted batteries may also be one of the problems which need time before shipping restarts...

I hope for a Pro2 but also I am afraid it will not come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Production does indeed seem to be starting...  

Please stop. You made your points, there are people here who invested in this project knowing that, you are doing a disservice to the intent of the project and to those that have supported this f

Since I ordered my first Fxtec phone, a Pro1, in Sept 2019 (which also seems to become the one to arrive last...) I've read everything Fxtec communicated (plus every comment in this forum), including

Posted Images