LineageOS 21.0 Unofficial (OddSolutions) for Pro1-X

I'm pretty sure that is Nolen Johnson's version of Lineage.  It probably means there will be an official  version soon. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 5:32 PM, Hook said:

I'm pretty sure that is Nolen Johnson's version of Lineage.  It probably means there will be an official  version soon. 

That is highly likely. At the least the oddsolutions.us redirects to a page ods.ninja with the text: "My name is Nolen Johnson....".

Strictly this could of course be a unsolicited redirect, so no guarantees that it actually is @npjohnson.

50 minutes ago, lxvd said:

Jan 22 build works like a charm. Much better than LOS20

For people considering this, it would be nice if you expanded on what specifically is "much better" in 21 compared to 20.  Is it that 21 is much better than 20, or is it that you are finding whatever tweaks Nolen has made in his version so much better than Official 20?  Anything you can be specific about will help people.  :)

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Hook said:

For people considering this, it would be nice if you expanded on what specifically is "much better" in 21 compared to 20.  Is it that 21 is much better than 20, or is it that you are finding whatever tweaks Nolen has made in his version so much better than Official 20?  Anything you can be specific about will help people.  🙂

First of all this build has full set of Google apps and services already included and google pay is available out of the box. If you don't like Google you probably don't need this build. Additionally, for me it looks more stable than LOS20. I had to reboot LOS20 (Nolen's build too) time to time because of issues with launcher and fingerprint reader. Using this build for a week without reboots. Pin entry screen with keyboard open is fixed. Finally, Android 14 has some new features that I like, such as indication of running applications in system notifications.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...