Access to product specific pages, anyone know how?

It seems that currently all fxtec.com pages except the comunity is reroutetd to a common page.

Anyone that knows how to access the other pages, if they still exists that is?

Obviosly there is always the webarchive, but....

ADD:
@sequestris reported that stuff seems to still be available, now under a subpage:
www.fxtec.com/smartphones
(Not all links/buttons are working though)

Unfortunately, no.  You can get to an older version of the site by clicking on the "Shop" link at the top  of the forum, but the FAQ and Support links will just take you to the new default page.

2 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

It seems that currently all fxtec.com pages except the comunity is reroutetd to a common page.

Strange...
I hope for original pages to be officially available later, for example, phone specs...

I don't know if this change is a good or bad sign... at least they mention their other projects there...
I hope it is a temporary page before coming back... or at least they keep this forum running...

I don't know what to think about it.

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 11:25 AM, EskeRahn said:

Anyone that knows how to access the other pages, if they still exists that is?

Obviosly there is always the webarchive, but....

https://www.fxtec.com/smartphones/pro1x

https://www.fxtec.com/smartphones/pro1

Edited by sequestris
  • Thanks 4
50 minutes ago, sequestris said:

As I found with a different set of links, not everything on those pages work though it's true they don't take you to the new page... they just don't work.  And neither link has the videos, although they are still available HERE and HERE (on the second link you have to scroll down to find the take apart and repair videos).

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Ah! so they sort of moved

www.fxtec.com

to

www.fxtec.com/smartphones

So anything with relative links works there

...and it also looks better from this viewpoint...

So if they want to have a more general opening page where they can show their different products and smartphones are only one category of them, then it may be a good sign... 🙂
(So they may not want to shut down their smartphone business but extend (incorporate) their other product lines...)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VaZso said:

...and it also looks better from this viewpoint...

So if they want to have a more general opening page where they can show their different products and smartphones are only one category of them, then it may be a good sign... 🙂
(So they may not want to shut down their smartphone business but extend (incorporate) their other product lines...)

I hope you are right, but if so a bit odd they did not provide a link on the new front page. Time will tell if it will be added later... could also be that they just archived it for now,, until they decide what to do.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I hope you are right, but if so a bit odd they did not provide a link on the new front page. Time will tell if it will be added later... could also be that they just archived it for now,, until they decide what to do.

On that page, they also mention LinxDot, Clicks and DeckHD which seem to be intended for being links but they also point nowhere although those pages exist.

Just for the record, their linxdot forums have also turned private, with no option to join. There seems to be a Discord channel, though, which can be entered.

• Thanks 1