Indiegogo Coupon Support Thread

My Indiegogo contribution's status finally changed to "Fulfilled" when I wasn't looking. I didn't get notified about this at all, nor can I find an email with a code anywhere, be it in spam or wherever. The email address on my IGG account should be working fine as I've been getting all update emails to it.

I would normally be a bit more patient, but the news post said it would only change the status to "Delivered" (assuming it's actually "Fulfilled" here) once the code was actually sent out. My contriubtion ID is 1645.

Hope somebody can take a look at this. Been holding off pre-ordering till I had my code (I know I didn't have to, but yeah). Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Indiegogo contribution’s status finally changed to “Fulfilled” when I wasn’t looking. I didn’t get notified about this at all, nor can I find an email with a code anywhere, be it in spam or wherever. The email address on my IGG account should be working fine as I’ve been getting all update emails to it.

I would normally be a bit more patient, but the news post said it would only change the status to “Delivered” (assuming it’s actually “Fulfilled” here) once the code was actually sent out. My contriubtion ID is 1645.

Hope somebody can take a look at this. Been holding off pre-ordering till I had my code (I know I didn’t have to, but yeah). Thanks.

Hi, the status changed means the code has been sent to your email. Have you checked up your spam folder of your IGG email address? If you still could not find it, we will send you again to the address you specified.

The code has been sent again. If for some reason you still have not seen it. Can you please send an email to [email protected] and we will reply with the code directly. :)

I got it this time, thanks. Still ended up in the spam folder on Gmail, but it was there. Perhaps it looked a bit suspicious to the filter with the high amount of links and cryptic characters :)

Hey guys, I've got my Voucher, thank you, it had appeared in my spam folder about a week ago (though I only found it a couple of days ago).

Though one question, it was mentioned in a previous post the voucher had been upgraded, and it seems to be a 'typical' value. Could someone (guessing Mr Waxberry) please confirm if I have misunderstood re the upgrade or if there is a glitch with the voucher?

Hi,

My contribution ID is 1772 and my status on the indiegogo campaign has changed. I have not received my coupon. I have used the same primary email address for all my accounts.

Please resend.

Thank you

Thank you. It has been resent. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just curious (not worried). I was given one of the Indegogo coupons ($100) by a friend who backed the moto keyboard but could not at this time buy this phone. It took the coupon fine when I made the preorder and showed the discounted price. When I received the confirming email, it showed the full price but listed a $100 store credit/gift card balance with the coupon code. However, in the account information here, it only shows the full price on the preorder and doesn't list anything under coupons. I assume I can just remind them of the email if I have to, but was wondering if this is how it looks for other coupon users.

I'm very excited. July seems so far away. ;-)

I’m just curious (not worried). I was given one of the Indegogo coupons ($100) by a friend who backed the moto keyboard but could not at this time buy this phone. It took the coupon fine when I made the preorder and showed the discounted price. When I received the confirming email, it showed the full price but listed a $100 store credit/gift card balance with the coupon code. However, in the account information here, it only shows the full price on the preorder and doesn’t list anything under coupons. I assume I can just remind them of the email if I have to, but was wondering if this is how it looks for other coupon users.

I’m very excited. July seems so far away. ;-)

Thank you! We will investigate to make sure it is correct regard the amount of your order. :)

Edit: Would you mind sharing your order number?

I’m just curious (not worried). I was given one of the Indegogo coupons ($100) by a friend who backed the moto keyboard but could not at this time buy this phone. It took the coupon fine when I made the preorder and showed the discounted price. When I received the confirming email, it showed the full price but listed a $100 store credit/gift card balance with the coupon code. However, in the account information here, it only shows the full price on the preorder and doesn’t list anything under coupons. I assume I can just remind them of the email if I have to, but was wondering if this is how it looks for other coupon users.

Thank you! We will investigate to make sure it is correct regard the amount of your order. :)

Order #12751. Thanks!

Order #12751. Thanks!

Hi, @Waxberry

I'm wondering if the folks there have had a chance to look into this. Should I send a copy of the original email I have acknowledging the coupon code to [email protected]?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

My contribution ID is 1102 and my status on the indiegogo campaign “Fulfilled”. I have not received my coupon. I have wrote about this on [email protected], but not gave any feedback. Spam folder is empty

Please resend.

Thank you

Hello! The code has been resent to your email. Please kindly check. :)

My contribution ID is 1102 and my status on the indiegogo campaign “Fulfilled”. I have not received my coupon. I have wrote about this on [email protected], but not gave any feedback. Spam folder is empty

Please resend.

Thank you

I can see it was resent. :)

BUT If you still do not get it, you might want to check if you are using an email provider that has a filter where it can get caught, before your local email program ever have a chance of seeing it as real/spam. My email-provider uses a system called "SpamTitan", and ocasionally I experience that the filter have been overzealous and caught real emails in it's quarantine.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me as well. Applied the coupon code correctly and showed $100 store credit when ordering, now the order does not show the discount? Order #17240

This happened to me as well. Applied the coupon code correctly and showed $100 store credit when ordering, now the order does not show the discount? Order #17240

On mine there is no discount line either, BUT the total is 100 less than the subtotal, is that the case for you too?

[attachment file=17252]

• 1 month later...

@Waxberry

I got my voucher code after placing my pre-order and have submitted it, yet it's still not updated (order number#10160). I'd love to pay for the Pro1, but I want to make sure my voucher code is applied before I do so. Is there anything I an do besides just waiting for it to get applied?

Hi @waxberry,

as I yesterday placed my preorder #30527 the shop told me that my voucher is expired.

I also received the payment mail already. Can we anyhow apply a new one before I pay?

I also dropped you guys a mail, but maybe this catches your attention earlier ;)

BTW somehow I stopped receiving the newsletter although I subscribed months ago. So I was missing of all the latest progress esp. the possibility for QWERTZ preordering :(

Best

Martin

Hi @waxberry,

as I yesterday placed my preorder #30527 the shop told me that my voucher is expired.

I also received the payment mail already. Can we anyhow apply a new one before I pay?

I also dropped you guys a mail, but maybe this catches your attention earlier ;)

BTW somehow I stopped receiving the newsletter although I subscribed months ago. So I was missing of all the latest progress esp. the possibility for QWERTZ preordering :(

Best

Martin

Before paying...use this site to change the layout:

https://www.fxtec.com/request-qwertz/

Hi

Best

Martin

Before paying…use this site to change the layout:

<iframe title="“Request for a QWERTZ keyboard on an existing pre-order” — F(x)tec" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" src="https://www.fxtec.com/request-qwertz/embed/#?secret=Jlhrtrz5SW" data-secret="Jlhrtrz5SW" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="200" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I THINK the link is pre-orders only and once they payment mail is sent out it is changed from a pre-order to an order. But not sure....