Indiegogo Coupon Support Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As the international keyboard layouts have been mentioned, can I preorder a Scandic version with my coupon code? Either already or even after this initial preorder stage, if it's only offered for a qwerty layout phones?

I would also like to know, if it is possible to preorder the qwertz layout with my coupon code. And will I also get the free pair of Limited Edition F(x)tec earphones & F(x)tec Pro1 case when preordering the qwertz layout? And how much time will it take more (than the qwerty-layout) to deliver the qwertz layout?

Thank you very much

No question from me but I just wanted to say awesome job with the phone and thank you all for being so generous. You've really gone above and beyond; $100 coupon, combined coupons and this part really surprised me: "We will then de-activate the code and refund the amount of contribution?".

I'm just waiting to see if a friend of mine wants to buy a phone with me before I decide whether to combine my coupons (else he can use one), but either way I'm definitely buying at least one.

Hey guys, firstly, so excited that the release of this awesome phone is sooo close. Congrats, and glad to see it on Clove too, good to see it on a retailers site.

Re the IGG contributions, I made a backing and a half via one contribution and an additional donation, will you be able to provide coupons reflecting this? Or will it only be based on full contributions?

I received an email with a confirmation code, and was able to place a pre-order with it. FYI

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 3:18 PM <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for your patience and support on bringing back the slider keyboard on the phone!

As we announced on Indiegogo Update #35, here is your voucher code for purchasing F(x)tec Pro1:

<CODE WAS HERE>

You can place the order from www.fxtec.com and apply the code for discount. Any order with voucher code applied will have priority of shipping.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected], alternatively, you can also ask question on our official forum where the team will get your questions answered as quick as we can.

We want to thank you again for your patience, support and encouragement!

With Best Regards,

Liangchen

Are all vouchers already sent? Because I’m still waiting for one -> Tobias Opel

I think no... my Indiegogo ID was nearly 1200 and I have received my voucher on the evening of 2nd of april.

So it seems it is currently in progress.

Are all vouchers already sent? Because I’m still waiting for one -> Tobias Opel

I think no… my Indiegogo ID was nearly 1200 and I have received my voucher on the evening of 2nd of april.

So it seems it is currently in progress.

ok, I'm in the 1300, so should match with the timeline, thanks