Pro1 for president!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still not convinced Canada exists, since I haven't been there yet. 😂

Not really, but here it is an entry for gadget of the year 2020 competition, I say it deserves a vote! https://lastgadgetstanding.com/competitions/2020-2/entries/pro1/

Yeah it is horrible, the outsourcing of work into captchas is becoming more and more aggressive. Mine was even worse:

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

100%
The WOWCube got the 15k votes in 1 week or the ThermArt with 8k votes in also about one week.
Well, we´re on place 5.

I sure hope that wowcube isn't the phone form factor of the future xD

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

100%
The WOWCube got the 15k votes in 1 week or the ThermArt with 8k votes in also about one week.
Well, we´re on place 5.

That's like something Nokia would have produced in the '90s without a doubt.

12 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Well the faking publi votes public oting stopped yesterday. Things should be make public tomorrow - and I doubt the Pro1 will be even mentioned... 😥

Well as someone with some (of course only theoretical) knowledge of manipulating public votes I see some patterns here. The ramping up in the end is not what a natural habit looks like. Often people vote at the beginning when it is posted everywhere and tend to forget it more and more. A slight boost in the end is normal as everyone is trying to push the fanbase (I doubt the WOW cube has one).

But scripted voting often happens in the end because you do want to know how far you have to go. You don't want to overshoot it since it draws attention!

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

Well as someone with some (of course only theoretical) knowledge of manipulating public votes I see some patterns here. The ramping up in the end is not what a natural habit looks like. Often people vote at the beginning when it is posted everywhere and tend to forget it more and more. A slight boost in the end is normal as everyone is trying to push the fanbase (I doubt the WOW cube has one).

But scripted voting often happens in the end because you do want to know how far you have to go. You don't want to overshoot it since it draws attention!

Yes and a couple of them exploded in an exponential way in the last couple of days. Honestly I don't think that any of the items (including the Pro1) has even 500 fair votes....

• Sad 1