Certain keys not working initially? [fixed bug in old ROM]

@Laska If you're not worried about factory reset, just run lineage, it includes similar keyboard fixes. I saw in another thread you removed gapps anyway, with lineage just don't install them in the first place...

Edited by Craig
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they pulled my version of the keyboard driver, the issue should be well and truely gone along with randomly missing keys and now multiple simultaneous keys should work too 🙂

This issue appears to be resolved with the newest OTA.

It's a known bug in the keyboard driver. Certain keys are "dead" at reboot until you press any other key. I have not heard whether there are plans for a fix soon. But it's already fixed in Lineage.

2 hours ago, netman said:

If you aren't afraid of factory resets due to AVB you can use the boot+vendor with kernel that i built (because be warned it's not signed so installing it will require factory reset), instructions in readme included.  https://matland.be/pro1/kernel.zip A better way would be if we can get someone to extract a boot.img from the newest OTA so that you get a signed one and don't need the factory reset. Anyone willing and able?

1 hour ago, Craig said:

@Lasko If you're not worried about factory reset, just run lineage, it includes similar keyboard fixes. I saw in another thread you removed gapps anyway, with lineage just don't install them in the first place...

Thank you so much for your answers! :)

Well, in fact I'm affraid of factory reset. I spent whole month on this phone and now everything is working superb, just as I want. I've even manage to deal with sound cracklings and speakers channels swap already. Except for the minor issuses with keyboard.

• Like 1