COMPETITION TIME!!

Hey guys! We want you all to get creative and design us a new wallpaper for the Pro1🎨

THERE ARE NO RULES. Be as creative as you like!

The winner will get their design added to the Pro1's default wallpapers AND bag themselves an F(x)tec T-shirt.

We will go through each of the entries as a team to decide which design we feel should win. To enter, simply post your design in the thread below, or upload a Google Drive/Drop Box link. You can have multiple entries.

We will close the competition on Thursday 2nd April 2020 at 2pm. Good luck!! 😁

90630427_521942298461874_143123905328971776_n.jpg

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

My preferred wallpaper is attached.... 😇

I had similar thought (and mine also attached - I use the same wallpaper as you but hadn't given it a name).  But a bootlogo screen contest, I'd be highly likely to use one...

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Craig said:

I had similar thought (and mine also attached - I use the same wallpaper as you but hadn't given it a name).  But a bootlogo screen contest, I'd be highly likely to use one...

It is actually attached, it is just a little hard to click. 🤣

image.png.fe587ad2e06b2ab37802a1211cd97477.png

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Elysia said:

Hey guys!

Sorry it has taken so long for us to go through the entrants, we have had a busy few weeks.

@SirBaconIII you are the winner of our wallpaper competition. WELL DONE!!! We loved your Pine close up photo.

Please could you drop us a message on Twitter 🙂 

Nice, I like that the majority of the image is out of the focus plane. If too much is in focus it easily interferes with what icons that are displayed on top of it.

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for choosing one of my photos! Really glad I could contribute to such an amazing product.

Now I rarely (never) use twitter, and I can't seem to find the DM button. I started with following fxtec (thought I was before, but oh well) so I'll see what happens from there. 😄

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SirBaconIII said:

Hey, thanks for choosing one of my photos! Really glad I could contribute to such an amazing product.

Now I rarely (never) use twitter, and I can't seem to find the DM button. I started with following fxtec (thought I was before, but oh well) so I'll see what happens from there. 😄

I think fxtec has to follow you also before a DM option will appear. @Elysia