Refund request handled slowly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to inform you all that I received my refund just in this minute (realtime transfer). It took a while but they are definitely not scamming anybody.

I have now processed the refund request for you. We're just a little overwhelmed at the moment, but we should get back to everyone by the end of this week.  Workload piling from months of lockdowns ha

@bamboozle I repeat myself here.... Look back at the crashed Moto Mod Keyboard Indiegogo project by Chen. He offered ALL over money back OR a voucher valid for the Pro1 (Actually with $100 even for

Posted Images

On 11/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, Masterg3sg1 said:

Hey all,

i  requested a refund for my order on 13 May 2020.

The Support worte to me on 2 Sep 2020 "Thanks for confirming. We've submitted this over to our finance team, and we'll get back to you shortly."

Since then i didnt get any response even after writing multiple mails... can you please look into this case @Erik. I need the money back till 31.12.2020 cause i want to close the connected bank account with the end of this year.

Please any admin or Fx-Tec staff help me...waited over 6 months now...

I can see this is significantly delayed - sorry for that. I am chasing one of our directors to visit a bank branch to issue this for you. This has been quite difficult recently following our 2nd lockdown in the UK. Bank transfers for relatively low amounts are very old-style for both parties compared to credit card payments.

• Like 3

I've seen other people do this to get a basic acknowledgement.  Its been two weeks since my request.   I hope this is enough. @Erik

My order is [Order #55486] (June 12, 2020) . I'm requesting a refund since I  sent funds for a Pro-X.   Although a time estimate would be ideal, I just need an acknowledgement that you received the request. 

Thanks!

Edited by resister
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, resister said:

I've seen other people do this to get a basic acknowledgement.  Its been two weeks since my request.   I hope this is enough. @Erik

My order is [Order #55486] (June 12, 2020) . I'm requesting a refund since I  sent funds for a Pro-X.   Although a time estimate would be ideal, I just need an acknowledgement that you received the request. 

Thanks!

I've just sorted that one for you :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3