First time on the road with my Pro1.
Woke up at five this morning. Spent more than 6 hours on trains going to Paris from Germany. At 10 in the evening battery was still at 60%.

Tips:

• Keep battery saving mode on at all times.
  • Turn off auto-sync.
Edited by Slion
  • Like 3

I forgot to take my charger with me a few months ago (in The Before Times) on an overnight trip. Put my Pro1 on battery saver mode and made it through until I got home, probably close to 40 hrs round trip door-to-door (gotta say it was pretty low when I got in the door... but it was still on!)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jjarmasz said:

40 hrs round trip door-to-door (gotta say it was pretty low when I got in the door... but it was still on!)

That indeed matches my experience. Doing linear interpolation it should go from 100% to zero in 42 hours.

You might consider LineageOS, the 0803 has an idle consumption around roughly 1% per hour

Screenshot_20200807-082745_3C_All-in-One_Toolbox.thumb.png.0fecedaa8422249f52785f1fd72bc452.png

But stock is only slightly worse (see the right most part of this over night)

Screenshot_20200807-084925.thumb.png.1b428208b93a21ce706a1b7b08bb4841.png

ADD: Oh forgot to mention I have NOT turned the Battery saver on....

Screenshot_20200807-085613.thumb.png.38c68c4a7230361ce7505efc7249103d.png

(don't let the "51%" fool you, I had the phone plugged in between the screenshots a few minutes apart, it was down at 35% an hour ago as the graph tells.)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

You might consider LineageOS, the 0803 has an idle consumption around roughly 1% per hour

That works out to an average of about 32mA draw.  I would expect around half of that for a well behaved device mostly sleeping.  Indeed, I just checked my device and it is 91% after 17 hours of sitting.  So that is pretty close to ideal.  I have not turned on battery saver either.

The ROM you are running should not have an appreciable (or any) impact on the battery draw when sleeping.  It mostly affects power vs. performance while in use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

3C Battery Manager

Tks, do you use the paid version? I can see it looks a bit different from what I got. And it pulled a music ad on me right in the middle of the office, audio volume was on max. Got a few funny looks 😆

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, agent008 said:

Tks, do you use the paid version? I can see it looks a bit different from what I got. And it pulled a music ad on me right in the middle of the office, audio volume was on max. Got a few funny looks 😆

Using the paid version of the full all-in-one toolbox. But please note the granted permission (see hints in the link above), and the markers for plug etc are optional but default not on.

• Thanks 1