Agree - I am using AICP right now, but AEX (9) is/was even better. It would be fantastic to have an up-to-date community build of AEX or for Pro1 to have official support!

Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with current Android/phones/build process to do this myself...

@tdm are you still interested in maintaining this? Maybe if we all promise to buy you a beer?? 😉

4 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Back in the original Lineage t6 test-thread @tdm did add a link were we can support his great work for the Pro1

Thanks, I was about to search for it, now that I am a real active LineageOS-on-Pro¹ user, but probably would never have found it by myself!

• Like 1

I still have the AOSPX 9.0 tree.  They were working on rebasing 10.0 at the time I was building it, so I never did an AOSPX 10.0 build.  Which do you guys want, 9 or 10?  There are pretty much no changes in 9 since the initial build.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have misterious problem. My volume keys stopped working with off screen on all apps - youtube, eleven player etc. I can still control next/prev. song with long press. When screen is on all works fine? I have found only " volume rocker wake" .Anyone have idea how to fix it?

Edited by CornholioGSM