Pay with Paypal for the Pro1-X

3 hours ago, Slion said:

If it was I would have been fast enough to order one of those super early bird perks 😁

Same here, I completely missed it due to dollar payment not so easy with my card, and now it is a bit out of budget...

Edited by Muth
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Muth said:

Same here, I completely missed it due to dollar payment not so easy with my card, and now it is a bit out of budget...

There is also secret community perk available for 639$ (8/256Gt) if you have not noticed. Not as good as 499$ but something...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pro1-x-smartphone-functionality-choice-control/x/25023503?secret_perk_token=2c0a82a4#/

• Thanks 1
On 10/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, Heng Ye said:

Is it possible to pay with PayPal for the Pro1-X? @Erik

Heng Ye

Sorry, Indiegogo does not accept PayPal, and PayPal is generally not a good idea for merchants only doing pre-orders. There is still the standard debit/credit card protection you get with VISA / MasterCard / AMEX when paid on our website or Indiegogo.

• Thanks 2

@Erikso we can't pay without indiegogo (e.x. direct send money in paypal)

2 hours ago, Erik said:

Sorry, Indiegogo does not accept PayPal, and PayPal is generally not a good idea for merchants only doing pre-orders. There is still the standard debit/credit card protection you get with VISA / MasterCard / AMEX when paid on our website or Indiegogo.