Issues with Fxtec responding to my request

4 hours ago, unknown_death said:

Hey Everyone, 

I am having issues with support getting back to me about looking for a replacement part from them I have gotten nothing but radio silence. Is there some kind of secret to getting a response?

Thanks

Hi, one of our customer support agents (Francisco) is on leave at the moment so replies may be a bit slow these two weeks. But if you can provide your ticket ID, I'll be able to assist you.

• Thanks 3
19 hours ago, toast said:

What is the current estimated waiting time for a reply from you support?

Frankly speaking, we've been receiving a lot of emails from our customers compared to early days, so I'd say 10 working days. I know it's not ideal, but we're working on them urgently.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, toast said:

if I keep the subject of the email intact, it goes back into your ticketing system, and you will then read through the added information

I think you know this and just had it as an assumption, but the important thing is to type the response above the line indicated in the email or the help desk system may fail to parse it correctly.

• Thanks 1

Hello, can anyone besides Francisco assist me please?  My goodness, he was completely useless to my inquiries and cost me at least $148usd so far!  I am so frustrated and disappointed with the entire process of ordering and receiving this Pro1-x that I almost need a straight jacket.  All I wanted was the correct address to ship it back to the UK for a refund and he gave me two undeliverable addresses.  The policy is a refund w/in 14 days of it in my possession, and I made arrangements within that timeframe to ship it back to you guys for a refund.  I feel like I have been screwed over after I have not only done my homework, due-diligence, exercised patience and grace....now it is a klusterphuck!  The phone was barely used and now sits - packaged and returned to me.  All I want is for it to find a nice home to someone who can not only use it but appreciate it.  I would appreciate my refund a per your policy, please.  I am telling you, Francisco was useless and has cost me time and money, patience, etc...  Please help me.  Greg Palmer, Billings, Montana

• Sad 1
53 minutes ago, Wyoankh said:

Hello, can anyone besides Francisco assist me please?  My goodness, he was completely useless to my inquiries and cost me at least $148usd so far!  I am so frustrated and disappointed with the entire process of ordering and receiving this Pro1-x that I almost need a straight jacket.  All I wanted was the correct address to ship it back to the UK for a refund and he gave me two undeliverable addresses.  The policy is a refund w/in 14 days of it in my possession, and I made arrangements within that timeframe to ship it back to you guys for a refund.  I feel like I have been screwed over after I have not only done my homework, due-diligence, exercised patience and grace....now it is a klusterphuck!  The phone was barely used and now sits - packaged and returned to me.  All I want is for it to find a nice home to someone who can not only use it but appreciate it.  I would appreciate my refund a per your policy, please.  I am telling you, Francisco was useless and has cost me time and money, patience, etc...  Please help me.  Greg Palmer, Billings, Montana

I am not questioning anything you are saying but I have had several customer service interactions with Francisco, including sending my Pro1 to  London for repairs, and he has always been on topof things an extremely helpful. So, I am puzzled.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Hook said:

I am not questioning anything you are saying but I have had several customer service interactions with Francisco, including sending my Pro1 to  London for repairs, and he has always been on topof things an extremely helpful. So, I am puzzled.

I've got an email chain that backs all of it up.  Can you believe he gave me an undeliverable address, and then I emailed him about it, only to have him email me the sales receipt that had an entirely different address.  UPS couldn't deliver to either.  This is BS!  My emails to Francisco were cordial and somewhat fine until he screwed me over for a second time.  I have done nothing to deserve this.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Wyoankh said:

I've got an email chain that backs all of it up.  Can you believe he gave me an undeliverable address, and then I emailed him about it, only to have him email me the sales receipt that had an entirely different address.  UPS couldn't deliver to either.  This is BS!  My emails to Francisco were cordial and somewhat fine until he screwed me over for a second time.  I have done nothing to deserve this.

I wasn't judging or doubting you; merely stating that I was puzzled because my experience had been quite different.

Edited by Hook
1 hour ago, Hook said:

I wasn't judging or doubting you; merely stating that I was puzzled because my experience had been quite different.

I know that.  That was captain obvious to me that you weren't judging or doubting, based on your first message proclaiming you weren't or aren't.  I was merely providing you (or others?) who might give a bleep, some background knowledge.

3 hours ago, toast said:

The problem is that their ticketing system seems extremely wonky at best, as I contacted them once before, in a another matter and waited a month (not kidding nor exaggerating), and when I finally got their attention, they simply told me "we couldnt find your previous ticket in our system". I mean.. I got an auto-reply that it was recieved and everything, but somehow they could not find it..?
Anyways, I digress, but that is why I feel like Im not sure how their system works.

I have at least acceptable experiences with their ticket system. While most of my support requests from three years since my first order were answered, not all were, and not all in a sensible time frame. One wasn't even acknowledged with an auto-reply (which again may mean they didn't even receive it, so they're of course also excused for not answering).

One thing we should be aware of, or so we have been told, is that if we follow up to one of our own e-mails to support before they have responded, the ticket also moves back to the very end of the queue. Which can easily account for extreme delays in times when the support has a high workload...

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, haruspex said:

I have send a lot of e-mails over time. I only once have gotten a reply. How come? My support ID is 16169.

The lot of mails MIGHT be the problem... For all we know on their help-desk system, sending a new mail, joins the new and the old mail, so they can be handled together, BUT at the bottom of the queue.
And don't ask me on the why it is this way. But at some point they told us that is how it works.

• Like 1
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (14084) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

forumavatar.png

Support Team (FX Technology Limited)

22 Jun 2022, 12:09 BST

Allow me to confirm with the Finance Team.
Francisco

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
F(x)tec Support

The Pro1-X is available now on Indiegogo: https://igg.me/at/pro1x

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.

3f6bbcc620d696dae98d5466a703edce?size=40

J Huizenga

24 May 2022, 07:34 BST

Reply-to:

Have you been able to combine order 63674 with the payment I had send?

With kind regards,

mr. J. Huizenga

This email is a service from FX Technology Limited. Delivered by Zendesk