[Poll] Did you get a "stock assigned" email before the 2nd of December?

[Poll] Did you get a "stock assigned" email before the 2nd of December?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a "stock assigned" email before 2 December?

• Stock assigned before or on 20 November 2019 (Not US first batch)
    • Stock assigned between 20 November 2019 and 2 December 2019 (Not US first batch)
    • Stock assigned before or on 20 November 2019 and between 20 November 2019 and 2 December 2019 (US first batch)
    • No stock assigned before 2 December

Considering the other poll got borked, I made a new one since I was actually interested in that. This is just to get a gauge on how what percentage of people here got a stock assigned email. I added a distinction between what I think first batch and second batch is though, and added an option for the US first batch that got a new stock assigned email. I hope I didn't make any mistakes and exclude an option.

30 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

I hope I didn't make any mistakes and exclude an option.

Yeah it is really complex, to cover the different variants, Especially with the US,

Already complex without taking into account the IGG coupon (or the one that somehow went up on ebay from the US).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Zamasu said:

Considering the other poll got borked, I made a new one since I was actually interested in that. This is just to get a gauge on how what percentage of people here got a stock assigned email. I added a distinction between what I think first batch and second batch is though, and added an option for the US first batch that got a new stock assigned email. I hope I didn't make any mistakes and exclude an option.

I find it interesting as well, thanks for the poll.  However, why not rephrase it to be something like (choose only one):

Nothing: Haven't Received any stock assigned email as of December 2nd

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch and received phone

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch but didn't receive first batch phone     <---May not be needed

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch, didn't receive first batch phone, and then received a second stock assigned email

Second Batch: Didn't receive first batch stock assigned email, but did receive second batch stock assigned email

Edited by Polaris

Ok so if I interpret right,

#1 is first batch who already got their device.

#2 is second batch, people assigned stock and waiting for tracking.

# 3 is for US people assigned stock twice and waiting for tracking (previous first batch now part of second batch)

1 hour ago, Craig said:

# 3 is for US people assigned stock twice and waiting for tracking (previous first batch now part of second batch)

That is also how I read Zamasu's different options

Edited by Polaris

I hope more people will vote for the poll. Based on forum posts and the like, the first option at least should definitely have more votes.

17 hours ago, Polaris said:

I find it interesting as well, thanks for the poll.  However, why not rephrase it to be something like (choose only one):

Nothing: Haven't Received any stock assigned email as of December 2nd

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch and received phone

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch but didn't receive first batch phone     <---May not be needed

First Batch: Received stock assigned email for first batch, didn't receive first batch phone, and then received a second stock assigned email

Second Batch: Didn't receive first batch stock assigned email, but did receive second batch stock assigned email

1. I don't want to touch the poll anymore because I'm afraid I'd break it like how the last poll was broken.

2. I didn't want to specifically let people select if they're in the first or second batch, because who's in what is a little bit fuzzy. I thought dates would've been the most clear and discreet options.

But yeah, it could've been phrased that way. Personally I don't think that's really clearer, but that might just be me.

17 hours ago, Craig said:

Basically yes. #1 is first batch, #2 is second batch, #3 is US first batch. Though I guess there's a possibility for somebody from the first batch to still be waiting on their phone because local shipping messed something up.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tim6263 said:

what just Might grab F(x) attention: A new poll,

"will you seek a refund if you do Not get a tracking number before Christmas?"

Well, you got your poll.

However, the additional pressure won't really help in terms of delivery. I'm sure they work as hard as they can, but it just takes too much time.

It's mostly the missing and incorrect communication that makes us upset.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Well, you got your poll.

However, the additional pressure won't really help in terms of delivery. I'm sure they work as hard as they can, but it just takes too much time.

It's mostly the missing and incorrect communication that makes us upset.

And I wasn't seriously expecting it, it was more an off-the-cuff remark.  But the sentiment is in the 1st line, about grabbing F(x) attention, for PRECISELY the reason your last line identifies.  And that's exactly what I have emailed to F(x), directly, this evening.

They could even throw up their hands, say the factory they've started with has proved incapable of scaling up production and they need 'x' weeks, or months even, to relocate & re-start some place else; & most everyone, I suspect, would be sympathetic? 

instead, all we get is one excuse after another, delay after delay; & the increasing feeling (as someone else said today) of being toyed with - not nice, disquieting, breeding distrust.  I do truly want them to succeed - I still have an N97, it's absolutely my favourite phone to-date, & I really want to prove the Pro1 as a worthy successor to it.  But F(x) just don't seem capable of managing the delivery of the project 😪 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1