Anyone else is having issues with the volume rocker? 
Volume down is working fine but volume up is most unreliable. I need to push at some specific place and angle for it to register reliably. Moreover it's almost flush wit the casing. It would have been easier to get a feel for it if it was sticking out some more. 

Edited by Slion
  • 6 months later...

I don't know if this is just coincidence but after the most recent FW update my Volume Down button stopped working. Volume Up is fine. Is anybody else having the same issue?
It seems I'll have to open the warranty ticket. 🙄

Edit1: Just found out interesting detail. I had mapped VolDown + Camera = Flash Light On. This mapping still seems to work so the button is not physically dead.

Edit2: Disabling the VolDown + Camera buttons mapping doesn't help to solve the issue.

Edit3: Key Mapper app is the issue. After disabling it's accessibility service the button works fine. Albeit without Key Mapper with recent FW update.

Edited by cube48

on my phone, i realize now, that the volume down button is a longer harder press, stays pressed for longer.  on the volume up button is is quite instantaneous and doesn't stay pressed down as much as the volume down button.   two different kinds of feels.  and the volume up "leans" more to inside the casing.  slightly.
both work fine though.

6 hours ago, internationaltraitor said:

on my phone, i realize now, that the volume down button is a longer harder press, stays pressed for longer.  on the volume up button is is quite instantaneous and doesn't stay pressed down as much as the volume down button.   two different kinds of feels.  and the volume up "leans" more to inside the casing.  slightly.
both work fine though.

Hmm, my GUESS would be that e.g. pocket lint has crept in and is preventing the free motion of the button.