Still waiting for my device

16 hours ago, Hook said:

Whether this year can be compared to last year is unclear.  Last year, they were new to manufacturing and logistics and the pandemic hit closing everything down.  This year, they have renegotiated contracts, a lot more experience and, although the pandemic is still here and UK is in lockdown, I think they may have a better handle on how to move forward.  I would expect the Pro1s to pop up when the Pro1xs do, that they will maximize their Factory run time they have contracted for.  Still means maybe March to June, but I doubt one year this time around unless the lockdown becomes much worse globally again. 

Not that I am an expert on any of this, so I may be proved wrong. (Being an optimist, I'm used to being proved wrong 😄 )

All the people I know that work in a company, still work there and haven't worked a day from home. (all european country's)

I am pretty sure I can adjust delivery dates on their website within 1 day without any website coding-skills,

They have chosen every day, for over a year, to NOT change their delivery dates on the website and to keep lying.

15 hours ago, IH8SpeedBumps said:

I emailed them and they reiterated March.  🤞

I think they just add a few months every time some one asks. I am currently dreaming towards my fourth date, while 3 previous other dates are due.

On 1/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, chippisc said:

Ordered end of august and order number 566XX

Excellent, then I would normally have the same date..

I am very cautious because I also saw that they are moderating this post, so nothing too negative about the delivery dates remain online.

Even this toppic text is deleted

31 minutes ago, denmaarten said:

Excellent, then I would normally have the same date..

I am very cautious because I also saw that they are moderating this post, so nothing too negative about the delivery dates remain online.

Even this toppic text is deleted

I think you get the wrong idea, topic titles sometimes disappear when @EskeRahn merges threads that are just saying the same thing but I've never known any posts to be deleted for being critical or negative while watching this forum pretty closely...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 1/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, netman said:

I think you get the wrong idea, topic titles sometimes disappear when @EskeRahn merges threads that are just saying the same thing but I've never known any posts to be deleted for being critical or negative while watching this forum pretty closely...

thx for the insight. :)
I think it is a bit of both still.

Nowhere you will find the argument that the delivery date is a big lie (on purpose)

It is not true that there was nowhere a moderator available to change the website's delivery date from home

1 hour ago, denmaarten said:

Nowhere you will find the argument that the delivery date is a big lie (on purpose)

It is not true that there was nowhere a moderator available to change the website's delivery date from home

Unless people post spam or outright lies, i'm not aware of things being deleted (nor edited in substance).
There are loads of inflammatory posts in here. Especially on the delays and sub-optimal communication.

It is not usually up to a forum-moderator to change the content of web-pages, if that is what you imply by the last line.
Remember this is a user-to-user forum, and I'm just a volunteer. And as such I haven't  got the details of their business. So even if I could change the pages, I would not have the knowledge of what to change it for....

• Like 4
1 hour ago, denmaarten said:

While it is true, that they should have changed the advertised delivery date, I would also oppose your thought, that negative posts get deleted here. I've seen many posts on here that were quite harsh or even calling the company fraudulent and all of them were answered by forum members in a reasonable tone and none got deleted. Just look at this enormous thread: https://community.fxtec.com/topic/2596-on-the-pre-production-status

Contains a lot of complaints from everytime the phone was delayed :D

• Thanks 1

hello, I have ordered on march 4.2020, my order have the number 53xxx, and I m still waiting for le pro1.

Can someone say to me how long will i wait for it ?

I m patient, but not my old phone that starting to freeze randomly...

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, guss said:

hello, I have ordered on march 4.2020, my order have the number 53xxx, and I m still waiting for le pro1.

Can someone say to me how long will i wait for it ?

I m patient, but not my old phone that starting to freeze randomly..

We do not know a real answer here, but I would not be surprised if still pending orders are not honored before the IGG perks that are not expected before March.

• Like 1