Warranty return

Hello, have anyone had any success sending their phone back to warranty?

I had multiple issues with my phone all up until it just went blank at one point when I was commuting and using Waze.

After contacting the support I got the following address:

** Private employee address hidden **

I sent the phone there (from Estonia) and haven't heard anything back. Its been already 5-6 weeks.

I tried responding to the original email and writing a new letter, but just getting radio silence.

Any help what to do?

• Sad 2

I sent my phone back in September. It was delivered a few days later. After a month they asked me when they could expect my phone 🤨. I told them that it was already delivered. Their response: "so where is it". After I showed them the tracking and delivery report,  "ah yes we have your phone". Heard nothing since. But my stomach turns yet again,  just from seeing yet another address...

This is the address I was asked to send it to.

FX Technology Technology
Chalfont St Peter
Building 1 Chalfont Park
SL90BG Gerrards Cross
Verenigd Koninkrijk 

I communicated via email. Response time is between three to five weeks...

• Sad 1

During lockdown, we've had repairs go directly to staff addresses, since we all tried to work from home as much as possible. I have hidden the staff address in the first message. I'd advise looking at your tracking, or provide it to us in the original repair request.

• Thanks 7

Thanks for replying!

Unfortunately I do not have the international tracking number as I was advised to use the cheapest means possible when shipping the phone. All I can see is that it has left Estonia in the end of September - https://t.17track.net/en#nums=UA001938774EE

I did send a copy of the receipt (that has the tracking number) as a reply to the support ticket after posting the phone. But I will send it again as a text, otherwise its tiresome to type numbers and letters one by one.

Inside the box was also a reference to the support ticket (#10599) and description about problems I was facing.

I know its probably difficult to give an estimate, but has the phone at least arrived there?

Thanks in advance

• Sad 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 6:05 PM, tonism said:

Hello, have anyone had any success sending their phone back to warranty?

I had multiple issues with my phone all up until it just went blank at one point when I was commuting and using Waze.

After contacting the support I got the following address:

** Private employee address hidden **

I sent the phone there (from Estonia) and haven't heard anything back. Its been already 5-6 weeks.

I tried responding to the original email and writing a new letter, but just getting radio silence.

Any help what to do?

Don´t worry, I sent it there in April and still didn´t get it back..  I am sure this is a perfect advertisement of the company. Isn´t it, @Erik?  I am curious, if we will celebrate one year anniversary..... :classic_sad:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • 1 year later...

Hello

@Erik how is this possible? Its now end of 2023!

In 2022 summer I finally received a response saying:

Hi Tonis,
We have tried using a new battery and new screen but still it doesn't power on so the short circuit must have ruined the whole board.

So what's the resolution? It all happened during traffic while using Waze, while phone was under RMA.

I have now waited 2 years! Please just refund this and lets put this behind us.

• Sad 1