Magisk Install on PRO¹-x

The question has also turned up on XDA today, with links to the necessary boot.img file, which indeed seems to relate to the file @Casey Cheung linked to here. The rest I'd suppose should be the same as for the Pro¹... (Personally, I guess I'll wait with root until LineageOS becomes available. Unrooted stock Android on the Pro¹ X so far is a much better experience than I expected.)

Edited by Rob. S.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/13/2022 at 4:24 PM, Rob. S. said:

The question has also turned up on XDA today, with links to the necessary boot.img file, which indeed seems to relate to the file @Casey Cheung linked to here. The rest I'd suppose should be the same as for the Pro¹... (Personally, I guess I'll wait with root until LineageOS becomes available. Unrooted stock Android on the Pro¹ X so far is a much better experience than I expected.)

Yeah, that was me. Magisk runs fine, but it doesn't pass the CTS check despite me changing the fingerprint. I am still using my OnePlus for online banking etc.

• Thanks 2
7 hours ago, JoeF said:

Yeah, that was me. Magisk runs fine, but it doesn't pass the CTS check despite me changing the fingerprint. I am still using my OnePlus for online banking etc.

SafetyNet check is fine for me - I did not adjust the fingerprint, but I'm using https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix and Zygisk

• Like 1