Droidian released for Pro1 and Pro1-X

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw today that both Pros are supported in the current release of Droidian https://github.com/droidian-images/droidian/releases/tag/droidian%2Fbookworm%2F24   AFAIK we should use the fastboo

Hi, Eugenio from Droidian here: Did you happen to run a dist-upgrade via the command line before doing that? Unfortunately there is an ongoing GNOME migration in Debian testing that required re

I received a blue Pro1x today and was planning on flashing it on it tonight, but got a bit sidetracked with LXC containers in SFOS. I have Droidian on a Pro1 and it's really nice and flexible, the mai

Posted Images

12 hours ago, mangled said:

Hi,

Anyone using this as a daily driver on pro1x? Is the camera and GPS working OK? 

The GPS works about as well as it does in Android/Lineage and I find Pure Maps to be a reasonable navigation app as long as you pitch in on OpenStreetMaps. The camera, however, doesn't work out of the box. After installing `pinhole` the camera works but is NOT full-featured. The experience outside of the camera (and broken convergence) is smoother than on my Librem 5, but it's certainly not fully polished.

On 7/25/2023 at 9:59 PM, steeb said:

The GPS works about as well as it does in Android/Lineage and I find Pure Maps to be a reasonable navigation app as long as you pitch in on OpenStreetMaps. The camera, however, doesn't work out of the box. After installing `pinhole` the camera works but is NOT full-featured. The experience outside of the camera (and broken convergence) is smoother than on my Librem 5, but it's certainly not fully polished.

There's been tweets about megapixel app working with some android devices on post market os. I'm curiouse if it would work on this device.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...