LineageOS 21.0 Official Release for Pro1-X (QX1050)

• 3 weeks later...

Lineage-21-20240415-NIGHTLY-pro1x with Apr 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Lineage-21-20240429-NIGHTLY-pro1x with Apr 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lineage-21-20240506-NIGHTLY-pro1x with Apr 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

Done on the road in CO.  😉 

• Like 2

Lineage-21-20240513-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 3

Lineage-21-20240520-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lineage-21-20240527-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lineage-21-20240603-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 3

Lineage-21-20240610-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 3

Lineage-21-20240617-NIGHTLY-pro1x with May 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else.  There is a June 24th update listed on the downloads page, but when I try to get it by OTA it tells me it failed to connect, check my internet connection (which is fine, btw).  I'll give it 24 hours to resolve whatever it is before trying a sideload install.  :) 

4 hours ago, Hook said:

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else.  There is a June 24th update listed on the downloads page, but when I try to get it by OTA it tells me it failed to connect, check my internet connection (which is fine, btw).  I'll give it 24 hours to resolve whatever it is before trying a sideload install.  :) 

Working ok for me, up to 200MB and still going, connected over WiFi.  

Edit:  Download complete.  

Edit:  Installed.  

Edited by MonCon
34 minutes ago, MonCon said:

Working ok for me, up to 200MB and still going, connected over WiFi.  

I found the problem.  It was my end... kind of interesting actually.  I discovered a Samsung Galaxy S9 attached to my network.  I don't have an S9 (or any Samsung phone) so I immediately disabled it.  Turns out, that's what my Modem/router thinks the Pro1x is.  Lol. It was over a few days when I hadn't been using the Pro1x much simply because I was wrapped up in someone's medical emergency, so I didn't notice the wifi wasn't working anymore. I wonder why it made that misidentification?

Downloaded now and installing.

Lineage-21-20240624-NIGHTLY-pro1x with June 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I notice we don't have a Monday update (yet).  This is probably a good thing.  I was worried we might get the same camera problem seen with the Pro1 update.  Since we already have the June 5th patch, I hope they will wait and get the camera problem resolved.

7 hours ago, Hook said:

I notice we don't have a Monday update (yet).  This is probably a good thing.  I was worried we might get the same camera problem seen with the Pro1 update.  Since we already have the June 5th patch, I hope they will wait and get the camera problem resolved.

Update's arrived

I'll give it a go

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, MonCon said:

Update's arrived

I'll give it a go

lineage-21.0-20240701-nightly-pro1x OTA installed okay, 'Camera' and 'Open Camera' still working, root maintained :)

Edited by MonCon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, MonCon said:

Installed okay, 'Camera' and 'Open Camera' still working

Thanks.  I didn't have a chance to check back.  I was going to go ahead and b the guinea pig, but happy to not have to be.  I'll update now.  ;-)

5 hours ago, MonCon said:

lineage-21.0-20240701-nightly-pro1x OTA installed okay, 'Camera' and 'Open Camera' still working, root maintained :)

Indeed.

Lineage-21-20240701-NIGHTLY-pro1x with June 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lineage-21-20240708-NIGHTLY-pro1x with July 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained. 

Very timely on the security patch for July.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Lineage-21-20240716-NIGHTLY-pro1x with July 5th security patch installed smoothly via OTA. MindTheGapps14, and root was maintained. 

A switch to Tuesday, for this week anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1