Subscribe to newsletter

• 2 months later...

Consider me feeling slightly crazy but there is no notification "section" under my account. I've been trying to see if they're announcing any news or such through a newsletter thus I looked this up and can't even enable it. Has there been any newsletters since the beginning of the year?

no notification option

I received four newsletters in february and two in april.

That's quite interesting, my account options are the same as EskeRahns. Could this be connected with the way you signed up? I believe there were some differences between preorderers and newsletter subscribers, but that's just an uneducated guess.

Consider me feeling slightly crazy but there is no notification “section” under my account. I’ve been trying to see if they’re announcing any news or such through a newsletter thus I looked this up and can’t even enable it. Has there been any newsletters since the beginning of the year?

How odd!

Just guessing: Is there the same valid e-mail In both

1) Your forum account ("My Account" on the forum page)

2) Your main account (The blue silhouette) and "Account detail",

I received four newsletters in february and two in april.

That’s quite interesting, my account options are the same as EskeRahns. Could this be connected with the way you signed up? I believe there were some differences between preorderers and newsletter subscribers, but that’s just an uneducated guess.

That might be related to that too, but then I guess more would have had the issues.

I subscribed to the newsletter in the latter part of March and then registered when I pre-ordered in mid April. I have no notifications option under "My Account" but I received both April newsletters. Leads me to think the missing newsletters problem isn't tied to whether you have the notifications option or not.