4 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Please do not try to here repeat the extremely long thread on their communication of estimates that did not hold.

Thank you! There's been enough complaining on that topic, and honestly, the OP resorted to casting aspersions in his second post too. I find it amusing that someone with such negative ideas about this whole thing would even wish to own a Pro1.....or is s/he just trying to negativize us so s/he can perhaps get a device from someone who becomes disillusioned with the device they received due to badmouthing? Not terribly likely to work in that case, for the reasons everyone has already stated.

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, silversolver said:

Thank you! There's been enough complaining on that topic, and honestly, the OP resorted to casting aspersions in his second post too. I find it amusing that someone with such negative ideas about this whole thing would even wish to own a Pro1.....or is s/he just trying to negativize us so s/he can perhaps get a device from someone who becomes disillusioned with the device they received due to badmouthing? Not terribly likely to work in that case, for the reasons everyone has already stated.

What kind of non sense are you talking?

what negative idea?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, silversolver said:

I find it amusing that someone with such negative ideas about this whole thing would even wish to own a Pro1.....or is s/he just trying to negativize us so s/he can perhaps get a device from someone who becomes disillusioned with the device they received due to badmouthing?

Sounds like you're saying he's either negative and that means he doesn't want the device, or he's lying and isn't actually negative. This is a false dilemma fallacy though, you can absolutely be negative but still want the device, or at least parts of the device.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Gon009 said:

It was already listed on ebay once for cheaper

Unless you saw a different listing, the one on ebay was an auction with like 65$ shipping and a starting price of $700, plus a make an offer.  The auction woulda ended tomorrow, and most people don't even start bidding til the last day.... I'd imagine it'd be well over $1000 by the end if the auction had of come, but it appears they took someones offer already, maybe someone like kashif who offered $3k previously and now $2k.

• Like 3

I'm guessing Sherilee changed her (?) mind about selling it. There were still 0 bids when pulled and while a side offer could have been made, I'm skeptical. In her last couple of posts she seemed to be reconsidering (it was a choice between the Pro 1 and staying with a Key2).  They didn't seem that focused on how much money they would likely be offered by the end of the bidding.

Of course, I'm just guessing here.

• Like 3

I can completely understand if someone is willing to offer 2k or more to get the pro1 immediately.

The wait is killing me. 😖

But neither do I have so much money nor would I sell my Pro1 when I finally get it. Not even for 20k.

I think we are all in the same boat here, we want our pro1 and we want it now.

But at the moment it feels like fate is not in favor of the company. 😑

Edited by Shilor
English is not my native tongue, sorry if it sounds rude. it is meant in a friendly way.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
45 minutes ago, Craig said:

Unless you saw a different listing, the one on ebay was an auction with like 65$ shipping and a starting price of $700, plus a make an offer.  The auction woulda ended tomorrow, and most people don't even start bidding til the last day.... I'd imagine it'd be well over $1000 by the end if the auction had of come, but it appears they took someones offer already, maybe someone like kashif who offered $3k previously and now $2k.

You don't know even the half of the story about this ebay auction

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
47 minutes ago, Craig said:

and please get the facts right, i did not offered previously 3k or anything, its the first time i made the offer of 2k.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
Just now, Craig said:

No offense intended.  I certainly don't know anything more about the auction, just speculating.

But you did mention paying $3k earlier.

image.png.14aae95962b4094b9d5d28577f49f536.png

Yes read it, i was not an offer to anyone.

it was directed at fx if they can prioritize and send me my order. infect reading all the comments about how the price fx has set is so low for them to move things faster, it was my suggestion that for someone like me who is willing to pay more.

but it was not an offer. even the word willing is not an offer.

but the offer i made of 2k was serious offer.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Funny how some people think money will buy them everything, especially priority everywhere. I wouldn't sell you a Pro1 even if I had a spare one, because I don't support this thought people have about themselves, saying they deserve something more than others, because they can afford it.

I also want a Pro1, I already paid 738 Euro for it and I haven't gotten a tracking number, let alone the device. Oh well. Hopefully the QWERTZ-device will ship before Christmas (which is what I was promised by fxtec support, though seeing all the delays I do take it with a big grain of doubt).

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Craig said:

No offense intended.  I certainly don't know anything more about the auction, just speculating.

But you did mention paying $3k earlier.

image.png.14aae95962b4094b9d5d28577f49f536.png

Craig, you are TOTALLY wrong, he NEVER said he was willing to pay $3k, he said he was willing to pay OVER $3k.... 🤪

• Haha 5
20 hours ago, kashif said:

I did, but they are not interested

That's hilarious. I'd definitely have paid for them to ship it individually from China or wherever directly to me.

Although I think that should have been included, given being told we should rush to pay to get in line for September...

But what bugs me more is I'm pretty sure we were supposed to get a case, no? A sleeve is basically a pocket.

As a man I have plenty of those. It's not like it's gonna be loosely banging against stuff in a purse.

13 hours ago, Shilor said:

I can completely understand if someone is willing to offer 2k or more to get the pro1 immediately.

The wait is killing me. 😖

But neither do I have so much money nor would I sell my Pro1 when I finally get it. Not even for 20k.

I think we are all in the same boat here, we want our pro1 and we want it now.

But at the moment it feels like fate is not in favor of the company. 😑

You don't have 2K but wouldn't sell it for 20k? I'm beginning to understand your money troubles haha.

The wait is killing me but I'd absolutely let it go in a heartbeat for 5k and get it back once there's a case.

Edited by Adrienspawn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4