LineageOS, Current status : 16.0 Test Builds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright it's officially official. Now we wait for the first build. I don't know what day that will be, but it will be within 7 days.   https://github.com/LineageOS/hudson/commit/0233cb5e039e

I am pleased to announce test builds for LineageOS 16.0.   Please note this thread is for test builds.  These builds are not necessarily stable or suitable for daily use.   You can

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been here so I wanted to pop in and give an update.   I live in Seattle, which has been under stay-at-home orders for over two weeks and will continue u

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:

So then we would need your LIneage4Microg-build as well?
Those keys are just fitting those two? Nothing device specific, isnt it?

As far as I understand you would need my builds i you don't want to lose any data.

I switched to building everything by my own with several packages included. If you have enough space left its easy to do, even if you have no idea what you are doing (look at me as proof)

Do the pre-built lineage4microg images still not work?

5 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

As far as I understand you would need my builds i you don't want to lose any data.

I switched to building everything by my own with several packages included. If you have enough space left its easy to do, even if you have no idea what you are doing (look at me as proof)

Do the pre-built lineage4microg images still not work?

Ok..., thanks anyway.

I won't build, I only got a i7-3667U with 8GB here, and I don't want to have that busy for some days and swapping? 🙂 or so... or even multiple tries...

With the probuilt images its still the same, just tried...
Anyway, perhaps someday the Lineage4MicroG-guys will provide a fitting boot img... or TWRP will... or whoever...

Until then, I'm with plain LOS.

Edited by fxtec-preorder-47xx
2 minutes ago, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:

Ok..., thanks anyway.

I won't build, I only got a i7-3667U with 8GB here, and I don't want to have that busy for some days and swapping? 🙂 or so... or even multiple tries...

With the probuilt images its still the same, just tried...
Anyway, perhaps someday the Lineage4MicroG-guys will provide a fitting boot img... or TWRP will... or whoever...

Until then, I'm with plain LOS.

i7-6600U here and 20gb ram  
first build was <24h and if you do not clean up the output an update is faster. Updating Git takes a while.
If you want I can give you my boot.img and you can test if it works for you installing the official builds.

11 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

If you want I can give you my boot.img and you can test if it works for you installing the official builds.

Ok, if this does even make sense. (I think I could choose 'ignore signature' or something...)
Lets try!

If you can upload this, I'll try.

If it does not work, I'll be going back to stock. (Mainly because this freaks me out:

)

Edited by fxtec-preorder-47xx
12 minutes ago, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:

Ok, if this does even make sense. (I think I could choose 'ignore signature' or something...)
Lets try!

If you can upload this, I'll try.

If it does not work, I'll be going back to stock. (Mainly because this freaks me out:

)

I sent you a PM with download links. Hope it works somehow.