Power Consumption. How are you finding it

One and a half days for a modern smartphone, depending on how you define "moderate use," sounds pretty good.  On the days I was testing the heck out of mine, I got down to 50% at bedtime.  I consider that good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, netman said:

even when i barely sleep it makes it trough the day fine 🙂

Screenshot_20191224-224528.thumb.png.7a5fee20bef5cfb56e5404d40c942de6.pngScreenshot_20191224-213535.thumb.png.08dc3334cb7277fa60f771e4f4f1487e.png

I noticed a rather weak signal for both Phone and WiFi, This can significantly reduce the stamina. But of course the almost 7h screen on time can be expected to eat a LOT of battery by it self, depending of the brightness.

7 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

I noticed a rather weak signal for both Phone and WiFi, This can significantly reduce the stamina. But of course the almost 7h screen on time can be expected to eat a LOT of battery by it self, depending of the brightness.

The signal would have been like that most of the 20 hours as it was mostly spent right here in my attic where the wifi is far, I do have to say some of my devices get slightly better wifi here (and some don't, given the distance I think it's acceptably working). Additionally most of that firefox time was playing youtube, and i had youtube from firefox overlayed on discord as picture-in-picture a fair amount of the time in that ( highly recommended: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-background-play-fix/ ). And I spent some time video calling. So I think it did great :).

• Like 1
12 hours ago, netman said:

The signal would have been like that most of the 20 hours as it was mostly spent right here in my attic where the wifi is far, I do have to say some of my devices get slightly better wifi here (and some don't, given the distance I think it's acceptably working). Additionally most of that firefox time was playing youtube, and i had youtube from firefox overlayed on discord as picture-in-picture a fair amount of the time in that ( highly recommended: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-background-play-fix/ ). And I spent some time video calling. So I think it did great :).

Have to agree heavy video usage will drain it fast especially if hardware accelerated which it probably was.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, abielins said:

And such an app will disconnect the charger for you? Or will you have to wake up in the middle of the night to unplug it?

Sadly I don't think that any app can have control over the charging. I only ever saw charge level limiting feature on the MotoZ phones when they were charged by the attached battery mod through the Moto Mod connector.

Edited by AnnieC
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, EskeRahn said:

Can this app also limit to SLOW charge, if selected, when connected to a fast charger, so I do not need to use two chargers not to kill the battery?

Good question, I don't know, the documentation doesn't mention that. Many phones come with an option to disable quick charging in Settings-->Battery, I don't know if the Pro1 does.