Desk mounts for the Pro1?

On a similar note to a car mount, I've been looking at desk mounts, but I'm not sure how to find one that would allow me to use the slider, or if one exists.

Haven't actually got my Pro1 yet, just waiting.. but I'm preparing at this moment in time.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The reason I'm looking at a desk mount is so I can use my Pro1 at a reasonable height, and also to protect it from the dog 🙂

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you mean be a "desktop stand", do you mean like a charging cradle? or just a mount like a dashboard car-mount? if the last, many car mounts have a common size ball head, and you can take the holding part and attach to a dashboard-part rather than an air-vent part. The cheap gravity landscape holder I mentioned a few time in the car mount thread allows to use the Pro1 either opened or closed and comes with a dashboard mount, that you could adhere to a plate, or directly to the desk for a fixed position.

• Like 1

I generally have it sitting open on top of my laptop which is closed (external peripherals for laptop) and primarily interact with it via a bluetooth mouse.  I don't use it much for phone calls (Skype for Business on my laptop when working) and only need to type for messaging apps.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, EskeRahn said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean be a "desktop stand", do you mean like a charging cradle? or just a mount like a dashboard car-mount? if the last, many car mounts have a common size ball head, and you can take the holding part and attach to a dashboard-part rather than an air-vent part. The cheap gravity landscape holder I mentioned a few time in the car mount thread allows to use the Pro1 either opened or closed and comes with a dashboard mount, that you could adhere to a plate, or directly to the desk for a fixed position.

Sorry for the late reply - yeah, I'll give the gravity holder a go. Just a mount really, charging cradle isn't a huge issue for me.

Thanks!

On 3/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, PC_ said:

I generally have it sitting open on top of my laptop which is closed (external peripherals for laptop) and primarily interact with it via a bluetooth mouse.  I don't use it much for phone calls (Skype for Business on my laptop when working) and only need to type for messaging apps.

Sorry for late reply, but thanks for the idea!

• Thanks 1