F(x)tec Pro 1 QWERTZ for sale

Hey,
today my Fxtec Pro 1 arrived.

After installing the update from Fxtec i recognized that the Fxtec-software is to unstable for me as a paramedic (the need to look up facts during an emergency via smartphone has to be 100% reliable).

So i want to sell it, after one hour experience and reseting it - no unlocked bootloader.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53477-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=133434261605&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229487&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Includes:
- FxtecPro 1 (new, tested for one hour - no dammages ; 719 €
- Silikoncase (new) ; 7 €
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07PFSCCN9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LS63Eb63P3757
- Flipcase (new) ; 11,60 €
*https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07NTX417N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_MT63Eb3S06RPK
- Screen-Savers 6x ; 14 €
*https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0792HRC7T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fV63EbRTZCCSN
*https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0792DYCXM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KV63EbQHPEWKM

* a shipment inside of europe is possible, we will find the best mail order establishment together

* an invoice will be included

If you are interested go for it - 3, 2, 1 - yours?

Edited by Seller

You have limited the shipping to Germany. But the qwertZ variant is interesting to a broader audience than that.

Any language with national letters usually right of L and P is likely to be better matched with the qwertZ layout than the shifted qwertY.
See FinQWERTY

1 hour ago, Seller said:

After installing the update from Fxtec i recognized that the Fxtec-software is to unstable for me as a paramedic (the need to look up facts during an emergency via smartphone has to be 100% reliable).

I use my own Pro1 since the very end of last year using stock firmware, I don't find it unstable at all.
I also use two SIM cards in it, a private and a corporate one.

What happened within that hour?

I have heard about a problem causes restart in certain conditions, I also ran into it near a specific part of a motorway (near tunnels), but never at other places.
It may happen to live in a place which is affected by this problem but I hope it will be repaired and I heard of other phones maybe with the same chipset which had a similar problem resolved.

Also, LineageOS may worth a try anyway as it is in high progress by @tdm and it may became officially supported soon.

I would not give up after an hour anyway.

• Thanks 2
15 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

You have limited the shipping to Germany. But the qwertZ variant is interesting to a broader audience than that.

Any language with national letters usually right of L and P is likely to be better matched with the qwertZ layout than the shifted qwertY.
See FinQWERTY

I could also send it inside of europe - changed it in the description.

• Thanks 1

Tomorrow 16.06, 23:14 (german time) - auction will BE finished.

Shipping worldwide, if the buyer finds a way to send it from germany to his country and if it's possible  during COVID.

Invoice will be included.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53477-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=133434261605&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229487&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Edited by Seller
  • Like 1

I have to say, mine was also unstable the first week. But after that, no more reboots. I do recall having had reboot issues in combination with 2.4GHz WiFi.

Nonetheless, giving up on a phone after 1 hour as you've been waiting for delivery several 100000 hours 🥴

Edited by DieBruine
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DieBruine said:

I have to say, mine was also unstable the first week. But after that, no more reboots. I do recall having had reboot issues in combination with 2.4GHz WiFi.

Nonetheless, giving up on a phone after 1 hour as you've been waiting for delivery sevral 100000 hours 🥴

Did you install any updates or how did restarting for a week work things out?

I recall performing multiple hard resets and going without any special apps, with special I mean niche apps and for example ports.

Also I'm pretty sure my stock-provider-provided-router made my Pro11 reboot when 2.4GHz WiFi strength was low.

Replaced it with another Unifi and gave 5GHz priority.

4 hours ago, MalteMalm said:

I am also interested in this phone to buy, but not without more disclosure about what was so unstable with it! 

Instability issue for me:

I have been connected with a service chat via google chrome - i got disconnected every time i opened the keyboard - reproducable for 4 times.

This hast been enough instability for me as a paramedic.

Here in the community the lineage os also seems to be not to be stable - so unfortunately no smartphone realiable in emergencies to look up medicament dosage for childsc for example.

With 2 little children at home i also don't have a lot of time to occupy a lot with my new Smartphone.

I hoped to could keep it, but unfortunately i can't.

So i think the smartphone has the known software issues and a normal hardware.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.1c882152c7fa6aec446631767052b742.png

have been connected with a service chat via google chrome - i got disconnected every time i opened the keyboard - reproducable for 4 times.

I observed similar things when opening keyboard in stock too.  It's because the firmware send a keypress when keyboard opens/closes instead of using the android method.  This was reported to them last year, we're waiting for a fix in stock.   But it is resolved in lineage.  Although I see it was sold quite a while ago.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1