batch of Pro1’s ready to ship early September

Hello guys, please keep us updated. I did not purchased still, cause waitng for stock before to pull the bits.

And I also know of many people waiting months and months after they paid and still no delivery.

Sincerely,

Alejandro, Mr. Goodyes

• Like 1

I doubt they will ever have stocks available. They are not ramping up production. They only ship a limited batch of devices every 6 weeks or so.

Edited by Slion
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Actually my 6 weeks theory is not based on any facts. That July batch was the one and only batch since Covid-19 lockdown outside of a very small shipments of QWERTZ devices like in May maybe.

So far there has been only two significant Pro1 shipments:

1. January 2020
  2. July/August 2020
Edited by Slion
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Slion said:

Actually my 6 weeks theory is not based on any facts. That July batch was the one and only batch since Covid-19 lockdown in Europe outside of a very small shipments of QWERTZ devices like in May maybe.

So far there has been only two significant Pro1 shipments:

1. January 2020
  2. July/August 2020

There was a significant shipment in Nov/Dec 2019-- that's when I received mine (shipped in Nov, turned back by US Customs, reshipped from Hong Kong and received about Dec 10th).  There were quite a few people who received devices then, as I recall, though I have no documentation and am too lazy to pore over the threads.  😉

• Like 2

I really wish there was more communication on these 'batch orders'. I currently use a Unihertz Titan because they can guarantee my delivery within a week of purchase, based on batch-ordering system such that they communicate exactly how much they have and turnarounds for post-product support in the US. I don't mind bi-annual batches, as I've waited far longer for $400k CNC equipment from Germany. The difference is that there is clear communication of expectations and post-product support to safeguard that investment. There's so much uncertainty with how these orders are processed such that it's unethical to consider doing business with an entity that does not communicate. The irony is that the product is marketed as a communications device of the highest-integrity.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, aznfantasystar said:

I really wish there was more communication on these 'batch orders'. I currently use a Unihertz Titan because they can guarantee my delivery within a week of purchase, based on batch-ordering system such that they communicate exactly how much they have and turnarounds for post-product support in the US. I don't mind bi-annual batches, as I've waited far longer for $400k CNC equipment from Germany. The difference is that there is clear communication of expectations and post-product support to safeguard that investment. There's so much uncertainty with how these orders are processed such that it's unethical to consider doing business with an entity that does not communicate. The irony is that the product is marketed as a communications device of the highest-integrity.

where did you purchased uniherz titan ? Im from EU and see no stock since July 2020