Various questions to the PRO1 not yet answered

2 minutes ago, _DW_ said:

Yeah I couldn't remember on the mail what happened why I asked.Β  TBH I have my own email apps that I use and would never use one they provided probably would be a redundant effort. (mine also works fine landscape)

Feel the same way, there are a few things that could have been better with keyboard, but not that much touch needed in the K9 I use, so would hardly bother using one they provided, unless it was extremely good..

• Like 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very clever... 😜 ...Sorry, have no equipment to measure that, but clearly (ho ho), brighter than the one on a Samsung S8-

We are getting even further off topic -sigh- but it is a very versatile tool, though it is far from perfect, and not all updates have been improvements (e.g. hiding "Reply" in landscape under Ellipsis

Video is meant to be in portraitΒ πŸ˜‚Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Gigadoc2 said:

Does the pro1 switch to landscape when the slider is opened? That is probably a modification to stock Android?

Also, I got the feeling I am derailing this topic a bit πŸ˜…

Yes, yes and yes. We should split this into some generic questions to the pro1 thread, I will see if I can find a good place.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Yes, yes and yes. We should split this into some generic questions to the pro1 thread, I will see if I can find a good place.

probably just make a FAQ section thats locked when things can be moved to πŸ˜‰

• Like 1
4 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Feel the same way, there are a few things that could have been better with keyboard, but not that much touch needed in the K9 I use, so would hardly bother using one they provided, unless it was extremely good..

You have excellent taste in mail clients. :) I've actually never used a stock mail client for more than the few minutes it took to discover that K9 was better. :)

9 minutes ago, silversolver said:

You have excellent taste in mail clients. πŸ™‚ I've actually never used a stock mail client for more than the few minutes it took to discover that K9 was better. πŸ™‚

We are getting even further off topic -sigh- but it is a very versatile tool, though it is far from perfect, and not all updates have been improvements (e.g. hiding "Reply" in landscape under Ellipsis, Send, Reply.... Wonder if they were eating mushrooms to come up with that idea? πŸ€ͺ - But you do got Ctrl+A and Ctrl+R with a real keyboard...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Very clever... 😜

...Sorry, have no equipment to measure that, but clearly (ho ho), brighter than the one on a Samsung S8-

Damn that's pretty bright then, my S7E was the brightest torch I'd used on a phone to date.Β  Thank you Eske!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

We are getting even further off topic -sigh- but it is a very versatile tool, though it is far from perfect, and not all updates have been improvements (e.g. hiding "Reply" in landscape under Ellipsis, Send, Reply.... Wonder if they were eating mushrooms to come up with that idea? πŸ€ͺ - But you do got Ctrl+A and Ctrl+R with a real keyboard...)

Yes, I was very miffed when they buried reply in landscape since that's pretty much the only way I use it -- daily driver Droid 4, I work in landscape. Hopefully at some point there will be an option to put it back out front.