Protective Case Suggestions and Ideas

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First testprint made last night. I've split the bottom up in 2 parts to figure out how well the fit is. there is some slight (2mm) missalignment of the buttons and usb-c header and the camera placemen

I made a leather pouch for the Pro1. I used cow leather, thickness about 2 mm. All the parts are glued with super glue gel adhesive which remains flexible. I made some holes to see the led and to get

Just finished a quick sketch of the bottom part of the protective cover:   Will run a test print tonight to get first dimensions with hard plastic to see how the shell fits, then adjust

Posted Images

I found this, but I would be cautious about any case claiming to be for the Pro1 or Pro1x that doesn't show complete pictures. The case may fit, but does it allow the keyboard to open properly?  Luckily Amazon allows returns...

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-Qx1050-backplane-Silicone-KA-HEI16/dp/B0B8S3TXGM

My skepticism comes from seeing manufacturers in China relabel a case as for the Por1 or Pro1x just because it fits in one way or is a universal case they think might work, but these cases tend not to be actually created for the Pro1x.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 9:30 AM, Hook said:

I found this, but I would be cautious about any case claiming to be for the Pro1 or Pro1x that doesn't show complete pictures. The case may fit, but does it allow the keyboard to open properly?  Luckily Amazon allows returns...

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-Qx1050-backplane-Silicone-KA-HEI16/dp/B0B8S3TXGM

My skepticism comes from seeing manufacturers in China relabel a case as for the Por1 or Pro1x just because it fits in one way or is a universal case they think might work, but these cases tend not to be actually created for the Pro1x.

Been there. Done this. I didn't post about it because it was an epic fail.
Also I had to fight for the return credit because it's some stupid a$$ 3rd Party Chinesium dude.

• 3 months later...

I have no clue where the original thread ended up.
I posted a couple of cases I got a while back that are perfect, but y'all didn't want the funky designs and colors.

I finally found a black one on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085B37D84

All you have to do is GENTLY remove the rubber phone holder, use a few pieces of double sided carpet tape (lemme know if you want a link) and mount the phone.
Camera hole is perfect, no button interference, and great protection.

71xZhP3R25L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4