Where would you like a presentation event to take place?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As our mailbox says ;)

… were it not for the fact that we’re two days later (so my question was a valid one), and the tiny problem that I only just got a beta form, but nothing about the time and location. So thanks for the heads up!

Interresting.. I got both emails, beta at 2.7. and hands on at 9.7.. Then another beta (confirmation and invitation for an application form) on the same day. I cannot understand why someone gets the message and someone not.. That was why I inserted it here as well.

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i'm missing something obvious.

[attachment file=20242]

Wow, the one week I'm offline during my holiday, this gets planned. It's a shame I was too late to respond. I would have gladly taken the day off to drive the 2,5 hours to Düsseldorf.

Can't wait to get this Phone. I'have been using old phones from, mom, sister, friends and work now for over four months. Refuse to buy one until this one.

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

These are two slots, each about 3hours long.

First starting 15:00 to 18:00,

second 18:00 to 21:00.

But i assure you it is no problem to stay longer, eg. stay after the first slot, or come sooner than the second or first slot and wait for it. The venue will be set up around 13:00 to 14:00 according to current plan.

EDIT, Ahhh now i see the 13-15 and 15-17 mention in the screenshot.

That was a timeframe discussed at the start of planning and has been changed to 15-18, 18-21.

I guess it is a typo of some sort or not fully edited record when changing from earlier planning.

To those who did not get some e-mails and use hotmail/windowslive/outlook: check Your “Deleted” folder – i don’t know why, but most of the e-mails from Fxtec are being automatically moved there (but not all of them!).

My email provider says they are not validating as been from fxtec guess they have a config issue somewhere.

I just checked everything in my gmail, nothing. I booked a train so I'll be there, the only tiny problem is that I'm not able to sign up because of a lack of mail. @EskeRahn, do you know anything about this? The 18:00 - 21:00 slot is not ok for me because my train departs at 20:00 from Düsseldorf Hbf...

I just checked everything in my gmail, nothing. I booked a train so I’ll be there, the only tiny problem is that I’m not able to sign up because of a lack of mail. @eskerahn, do you know anything about this? The 18:00 – 21:00 slot is not ok for me because my train departs at 20:00 from Düsseldorf Hbf…

Michael have you preordered the phone?

I have. As said, I got the beta form, and a while back the invite for the get together in London, so mail is being directed correctly…

Maybe it has something todo with the country? They said they will present the QWERTZ-Keyboard, they may have invited only the People from QWERTZ Countries?

Michael have you preordered the phone?

@Michael, even if you have not preordered the phone, just contact FX via email.

Naturally they want to serve the preorderers first and we agreed on a fixed number of guests for the two slots in the booking system, but it is highly unlikely we run out of actual space/seats.

About the Event in Düsseldorf, there are two timeslots available, but each timeslot has 2 different times written in the description? Which times are correct? Sorry if i’m missing something obvious.

That was a timeframe discussed at the start of planning and has been changed to 15-18, 18-21.

I guess it is a typo of some sort or not fully edited record when changing from earlier planning.

Yes, that is my point. Any confirmation which is the correct time now?

Wow, the one week I’m offline during my holiday, this gets planned. It’s a shame I was too late to respond. I would have gladly taken the day off to drive the 2,5 hours to Düsseldorf.

Can’t wait to get this Phone. I’have been using old phones from, mom, sister, friends and work now for over four months. Refuse to buy one until this one.

Nothing missed yet, the invitation was sent out but yesterday, and I for one am still figuring out how to do this.. London would've been easier ^^

Yes, that is my point. Any confirmation which is the correct time now?

Seems to be fixed now.

Session 1 15:00-18:00

Session 2 18:00-21:00

I got word back that, indeed, the invitation was sent primarily to German subscribers. I still think that was a mistake, seeing as a lot of Dutch and Belgium people can reach Düsseldorf easily, but alas, we have a community that's really helpful in this matter :-)

Hope to see you guys there the 23rd!

• 2 weeks later...